modified

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
I love power, but for me it's more about the design of the Bronco. I like and have owned a Jeep, but a new Jeep looks the same as the old Jeep.

Ford nailed this design keeping old school design elements with a new fresh look.

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
I love power, but for me it's more about the design of the Bronco. I like and have owned a Jeep, but a new Jeep looks the same as the old Jeep.

Ford nailed this design keeping old school design elements with a new fresh look.
Odd, I guess everyone is in it for the looks. While I don't disagree, I think the fact that there is no V8 is somewhat a letdown. Then again, I'm not an "offroader." If Jeep brings a V8 out, perhaps Ford will do the same...The Bronco two door does look amazing.

Vigilance247

Tremor Buff
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
2015 Corvette

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
Oh man that gave me a good laugh!

"SeLlInG LiKe hOtCaKES!" I don't ever see blazers around unless they're the older trailblazers all beat to $hit.

OP
modified

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
I was a huge fan of the ZR2 blazers in the late 90s/early 2000s. Thought it was so cool! Out of my price range at the time, but I had a regular 4x4 blazer. It was such a HUGE disappointment to see the new crossover blazer. Not for me..

Vigilance247

Tremor Buff
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
2015 Corvette
2021 FORD BRONCO - Hands-On First Impressions and Details! (2 door Bronco + Bronco Sport)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
modified

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
oh man! I wonder if Ford "officially" announced it, how many people would cancel their current Bronco pre-order and order that one. 🖐

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge