2021 Bronco

I love power, but for me it's more about the design of the Bronco. I like and have owned a Jeep, but a new Jeep looks the same as the old Jeep.

Ford nailed this design keeping old school design elements with a new fresh look.

I love power, but for me it's more about the design of the Bronco. I like and have owned a Jeep, but a new Jeep looks the same as the old Jeep.

Ford nailed this design keeping old school design elements with a new fresh look.
Odd, I guess everyone is in it for the looks. While I don't disagree, I think the fact that there is no V8 is somewhat a letdown. Then again, I'm not an "offroader." If Jeep brings a V8 out, perhaps Ford will do the same...The Bronco two door does look amazing.

Oh man that gave me a good laugh!

"SeLlInG LiKe hOtCaKES!" I don't ever see blazers around unless they're the older trailblazers all beat to $hit.

I was a huge fan of the ZR2 blazers in the late 90s/early 2000s. Thought it was so cool! Out of my price range at the time, but I had a regular 4x4 blazer. It was such a HUGE disappointment to see the new crossover blazer. Not for me..

2021 FORD BRONCO - Hands-On First Impressions and Details! (2 door Bronco + Bronco Sport)

Last edited by a moderator:
EDF73A4E-5079-48C9-A1B5-F6702964630F.jpeg

So apparently after word got out that there may be a Bronco Raptor in the future, I guess the Bronco boys decided to end the debate and just “send it”! ????

oh man! I wonder if Ford "officially" announced it, how many people would cancel their current Bronco pre-order and order that one. ?

oh man! I wonder if Ford "officially" announced it, how many people would cancel their current Bronco pre-order and order that one. ?
It’s at least 2 years out. I’m thinking 23 model.

New overview video from Doug DeMuro on the 2021 Bronco:

Anyone cancel their Bronco pre-order with all of the delays?

Another sighting of the Warthog driving around caught on video today:

Anyone cancel their Bronco pre-order with all of the delays?

Another sighting of the Warthog driving around caught on video today:

No, I may actually be able to afford mine if it takes longer.? My dealership told me they would take it if I couldn’t.

I want it!! ? ?(y)?

Latest Discussions

Back