1st week in 22 diesel tremor!

PappaDadda

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 f350 tremor
I live in Oregon and run a design build landscape conctruction company. I picked up this truck with hopes to utilize it as a multifunctional work/pleasure vehicle such as hauling trailers and machines every now and then to loading a slide in camper on outings with the family. Just in the initial break in period so trying to load some variable wear and tear on the engine before towing and hauling with it. So far pretty impressed with it. It’s my second F350 diesel so I’m somewhat familiar with the journey that is the 6.7. This is also my first new car that I ever purchased and I’m feeling pretty fancy…too fancy…anyways Glad to find a community and resource like this forum and am looking forward to connecting with y’all.

Attachments

• BECDBA53-DD68-41AE-BD00-497DB1AECFF3.jpeg
    BECDBA53-DD68-41AE-BD00-497DB1AECFF3.jpeg
    421 KB · Views: 141
Welcome! You’ve found a fun home. 😁

I live in Oregon and run a design build landscape conctruction company. I picked up this truck with hopes to utilize it as a multifunctional work/pleasure vehicle such as hauling trailers and machines every now and then to loading a slide in camper on outings with the family. Just in the initial break in period so trying to load some variable wear and tear on the engine before towing and hauling with it. So far pretty impressed with it. It’s my second F350 diesel so I’m somewhat familiar with the journey that is the 6.7. This is also my first new car that I ever purchased and I’m feeling pretty fancy…too fancy…anyways Glad to find a community and resource like this forum and am looking forward to connecting with y’all.
Oh you fancy huh 😂
Enjoy the rig!

Congratulations on your new land yacht! Cheers 🍻

Congratulations! Great decision.

Welcome to the forum @PappaDadda 🍻 What slide in camper will you be using with it?

Welcome, that will be a sweet setup!

Back