Planning to purchase a 2023 Super Duty?

• Yes

Votes: 55 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 241 74.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 8.4%

• Total voters
The way the looks are going I may have to buy another 6.7 Motor as a back and drive this one till I retire. The 23 are the ugliest ford made to me.

You like it?

I would like to put myself in the camp of offering helpful advice to those on here who will be '23 owners in the months to come. I like de-badging of the current gens, so if the red 6.7 badge and orange Tremor decal clash, remove 'em. Go stealth.

I do not plan to jump on the '23, but for me it's because (a) I don't want to restart the Ford ordering rodeo, and (b) I shy away from the first year of a redesign to let the kinks work themselves out.

That's fine. Sort of obvious. I was just wondering if that was some sort of defense of it or something.

"Maybe" is leaning towards "NO" since shareholder X-Plan is no longer, and the $2000 PCO letter I got expires the same day that they start building the 2023's..

"Maybe" is leaning towards "NO" since shareholder X-Plan is no longer, and the $2000 PCO letter I got expires the same day that they start building the 2023's..
Order from Granger. Last I heard was they're still offering 2% under invoice and they'll lock your PCO in at time of order.

X-Plan is easily available through Mustang Club, and its cheap.

The PCO likely says "Place order OR Take delivery by..." However, your existing PCO might not include MY2023 Super Duty.

Not liking the new tremor look. Maybe a regular platinum with the BAP package. I saw a picture of one. It looks better than the tremor

X-Plan is easily available through Mustang Club, and its cheap.

The PCO likely says "Place order OR Take delivery by..." However, your existing PCO might not include MY2023 Super Duty.

X-plan isn't difficult to qualify for but it is a challenge to find a dealer willing to participate these days.

The most recent PCO says new 2021/2022/2023 and has no exclusion for the Super Duty.

X-plan isn't difficult to qualify for but it is a challenge to find a dealer willing to participate these days.

The most recent PCO says new 2021/2022/2023 and has no exclusion for the Super Duty.

I had this issue when I was looking at trucks a few years ago. Dealers aren't required to use X-plan pricing.

Main reason I voted no is because of the regular interior in the MY23 Tremor.

The only option it has I want is 2KW onboard power, but a bespoke interior like it's little brother the F150 Tremor would be nice. Since there's no special interior I see no reason to pay, what I can only assume will be 7k more than the MSRP of my 2022.

Order from Granger. Last I heard was they're still offering 2% under invoice and they'll lock your PCO in at time of order.
I received the following from Zach at granger on Friday doesn’t sound like they will be offering under invoice as they did for MY22. Additionally it sounds like it’s going to be a long wait with extra chips etc. having waiting for 10 months to get my 22’ I’m very happy with it and won’t be switching. Besides the interior updates I think the exterior updates look like a Chevy. Additionally every first year of a new gen always has some sort of issues. Hope they get it all worked out and maybe by 25’ look at a new one.

“We will prioritize leftover 2022 orders first, then take new 2023 orders. I'm not 100% sure what we are going to do on pricing for 2023. We are more allocation limited this year, so I'm not sure that we can do the same deal we did for 2022. We will have to process orders differently as well.”

I received the following from Zach at granger on Friday doesn’t sound like they will be offering under invoice as they did for MY22. Additionally it sounds like it’s going to be a long wait with extra chips etc. having waiting for 10 months to get my 22’ I’m very happy with it and won’t be switching. Besides the interior updates I think the exterior updates look like a Chevy. Additionally every first year of a new gen always has some sort of issues. Hope they get it all worked out and maybe by 25’ look at a new one.

“We will prioritize leftover 2022 orders first, then take new 2023 orders. I'm not 100% sure what we are going to do on pricing for 2023. We are more allocation limited this year, so I'm not sure that we can do the same deal we did for 2022. We will have to process orders differently as well.”
I'm starting to think they may not offer the same deal either based of this comment and other's he has made.

Main reason I voted no is because of the regular interior in the MY23 Tremor.

The only option it has I want is 2KW onboard power, but a bespoke interior like it's little brother the F150 Tremor would be nice. Since there's no special interior I see no reason to pay, what I can only assume will be 7k more than the MSRP of my 2022.
I'm working on bringing 2KW into my '22 Super Duty. If the inverter I plan to use fits, I will be sharing more info soon.

I’ve had no trouble finding a dealer to accept x-plan on either my 21 or my current 22 order. I shopped about 10 dealers for the best trade in price, all said no problem with x-plan. Maybe it’s a regional thing?

Back