Planning to purchase a 2023 Super Duty?

• Yes

Votes: 55 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 241 74.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 8.4%

• Total voters
I like the bed steps and new seats. Added trail turn assist and the new cameras are cool too.

Wheels and fender badges are kinda meh. And could care less about the HUD.

Even with the changes it’s still the best truck on the market IMO.

But I just got my 22 and couldn’t be happier. Hopefully in ten years I’ll be looking to go electric (if battery and charging tech gets to a more useful level). Otherwise I’ll keep driving this one.

Still waiting for my Vin on my ‘22 on order. Not looking like it will be built. So the ‘23 might be it. Depends on what ford does for us non built ‘22’s.

Still waiting for my Vin on my ‘22 on order. Not looking like it will be built. So the ‘23 might be it. Depends on what ford does for us non built ‘22’s.
Hopefully y'all will be "front-loaded" with the '23s.

61EEBC49-5E5A-498F-A746-9C05B95E3AF4.jpeg

Even if I wanted it, I ain’t getting it. After the money I threw at my 22 to build it the way I wanted, I’m in it for the long haul. I like some of the features and I’m sure the body style will end up growing on me, but as of now I think I have the best looking truck on the planet…no offense to none of y’all 🤣

I'm undecided until I see pricing. Bummed there is no atlas blue. Don't care about the HUD. I like the fully reclining seats and bumper steps. Don't care about the bed steps. The 6.8 engine is probably a better fit for our family over the 7.3 but It would be hard to downgrade power to a first model year engine. Very happy w/ our 22.

If I didn’t just get my 22 this year, I would consider it. Even though I don’t like the Tremor wheels or the bed steps. I have heard a lot of people that don’t like the grill/front end, but I like the the Sport and Black Out package versions. It never made sense to me that you could get the on board generator on F150, but not Superduties, glad they fixed that.

Im quite happy with my 22, and with interest rates on the rise and MSRP surely to go up it doesnt make sense.

I'll order but we'll see if I take delivery. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my '21. The '23 has a few things that would be very useful for me. It would be more of a move to get things I missed on the last order.

I have a dealer that will sell an order at X-Plan and I can get a stupid amount for my '21 right now. If if the equivalent of the current Lariat Ultimate Tremor 7.3 can actually get built and delivered and the market for used vehicles does not change much it would be dumb not to trade up.

My only hesitation is the colors are really boring.

I’m gonna order one as I believe my 22MY order from Jan ain’t gonna be built. No VIN yet, been on priority 2 for months. Lariat Ultimate 7.3, no Adaptive Steering. Dealer refused to let me change to BlackApp bedliner delete…smh

I think they’ve done some really good tech/user upgrade with the 23. But definitely some aesthetic back steps. I’m curious to see what the high output diesel brings to the table, as the current diesel is balls out already

I don't see anything other than the offroad view which I hope with the Sync 4 system in my 22, will have an update to incorporate that feature. Hate that I can't use my front-facing camera unless going 5 MPHs or lower.

Yes because I don't have a truck and I'll need one next summer when I move back the U.S. If I had a 20-22, I wouldn't be upgrading.

Everyone else wants the GM features. Only thing that interest me is the H.O. Powerstroke option. But I think I will wait til atleast the 24 or 25. Still love my 22 and think it looks better.

Back