Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 7.3 rapid red lariat tremor
Current Ride #2
Tahoe Z71
First Responder
Ret.
As this seems to be the dumping ground / offload point for Granger, thought I’d start a thread so we can see who is keeping us company in the rail yard. 🥴
From what I’ve surmised, current inhabitants include @Father of One , @sean.h , @Panther88 , @DirtMcGurt , @Infltrator , and me. @DefyPilot is apparently still in Kentucky trying to catch up to us 😜. Told you we’re just waiting for you to catch up! Anyone else waiting, or do I have someone incorrectly listed?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d8/dc/85/d8dc85dce5cf9fc235b1d1ee10f39c6e.jpg
1652331139241.jpeg

Arrived to KC on 5/3. Palsapp was still pending as of yesterday. If it ever updates I’ll post the VINs associated with the freight number so folks can see if they’re on the same ride.

Weird thing was palsapp was pending for ever then I think about a week or so ago it updated and said destination Granger Motors then a day or so later went back to pending. What a tease.

As this seems to be the dumping ground / offload point for Granger, thought I’d start a thread so we can see who is keeping us company in the rail yard. 🥴
From what I’ve surmised, current inhabitants include @Father of One , @sean.h , @Panther88 , @DirtMcGurt , @Infltrator , and me. @DefyPilot is apparently still in Kentucky trying to catch up to us 😜. Told you we’re just waiting for you to catch up! Anyone else waiting, or do I have someone incorrectly listed?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d8/dc/85/d8dc85dce5cf9fc235b1d1ee10f39c6e.jpgView attachment 52318
What is everyone’s current ETA to the dealership? Mine is currently 5/9-5/15.

When your are in KC Arthur Bryant’s is a must visit

Original email said 5/8-5/14. On the 4th Ford chat told me 5/14. At this point I think that’s very unlikely.

I'm stuck in Shelbyville still... Built 4/20, expected to Granger by 30 May. Hoping against any further delays in KC 🤞🤞
I have wheels and tires waiting at a local shop, and loan preapproval letter about to expire 😩

Me too. Hoping it means something is happening. It’s already happened once before so not getting my hopes up.
Anything happen over the weekend? Palsapp still says pending for me.

Ford chat told me Friday that my estimated delivery time changed from 5/8-5/14 to 5/17. I’m not very optimistic about 5/17.

Mine moved on Saturday from KC back to Illinois. Yesterday night I checked again and it’s sitting in Onalaska WI this morning Minneapolis. Not sure why it back tracked. Also, I checked palsapp and it said the VIN was not found. What does palsapp track?

Last edited:
I contacted Ford chat this morning and they said my truck is still sitting in KC. However, there is no ETA! I hope it just on a carrier en route to Granger and the system hasn’t been updated.

Just checked palsapp and it said my truck was delivered today to Granger! Hope it's correct!

Back