Anyone have any experience with this company, specifically the intake? I've been a s&b guy forever but this looks interesting, anyone have one or experience with the company?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Intake, exhaust, and cam change.I always said this until I saw the world ending on the 7.3 thread because of an intake change lol.
![]()
7.3 to lose 40 LB FT of TQ and 10 HP for 2027
What a joke Ford is too, did you see the 6.6 Gas now makes 420 HP/475 LB FT for 2027? They upped it past 7.3 power levels after Ford cut the 7.3 down. As I predicted, STUPID move by Ford. Now the 7.3 V8 makes 30 LB FT less grunt than the 6.6 Gas. Emissions my butt. This was a calculated move to...www.fordtremor.com