Wheel arch height access denied and TCM P160A code.

j25k

Tremor Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction Points
0
Location
Canada
Current Ride #1
2026 F250
Lifted my 2026 f250; I went through the process of changing the tire size, relearning the PCM, TCM & AWD modules, then in the ccm I set the automatic alignment offset to 0, all of that worked fine but when I go to edit the wheel arch height and write it says access denied, also I have the TCM P160A code showing but no engine light or warnings on the cluster. Can anyone help with these issues?
 
I’m surprised there are no lights or codes. Does cruise control function?
 
Yep the adaptive cruise functions perfectly and the speedo reads the right speed, so I am unsure of why the code keeps showing up in forscan, if I clear the DTC’s it just shows back up lol.
 
take a look at this link on the forum https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/p160a-after-forscan-calibration.24142/

Researching discovered the following procedure
  1. Connect FORScan and read the TCM diagnostic codes.
  2. Start the engine, leaving the transmission in Park with the parking brake applied.
  3. Open Configuration and Programming.
  4. Select TCM Module Initialization/Relearn Vehicle Data.
  5. Run the procedure again, this time with the engine running, if FORScan permits it.
  6. Follow FORScan's ignition-cycle instructions.
  7. Clear P160A and rescan the TCM.
Hope this is helpful it worked on my 2024 6.7HO Tremor
 
The code can be cleared. It also can be left there as it will not cause issues as it’s more or less a historical code.

The other items I am unsure. Are you running the latest version of Forscan?
 
Back
Top Bottom