Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes. I installed my PMF 2” blocks. Very happy with it, didn’t think it would change the ride and handling but it does. also it lowered the bed step by about 2” which helped a lot.Is your truck leveled?
Looks awesomeYes. I installed my PMF 2” blocks. Very happy with it, didn’t think it would change the ride and handling but it does. also it lowered the bed step by about 2” which helped a lot.
Before and afterIs your truck leveled?
Ya for lowering the rear it makes the truck appear taller. Did you have to install airbag tangs for your factory bumpstop?Before and after
I keep leaning a little more toward reverse leveling everything I see one someone else has done.Before and after
Posted pic back over in reverse level thread. Blocks came with bump stop tang. I did not order airbag version.Ya for lowering the rear it makes the truck appear taller. Did you have to install airbag tangs for your factory bumpstop?