What did you do to your Tremor today?

Do you know if these would be the same for an F350? I like the idea of reducing body roll. Do you have a link to where you bought them?

Thanks
Yes same part numbers....Front: 111-40 (1000) Rear: 127-40 127-47 127-54 (1000/1500/2800lbs)

everyone has them...amazon, summitt racing, etrailer, autoanything, jegs performance, direct from the manufacturer (supersprings)

Forgive my lack of knowledge on these but what do they even do? I understand the rear set up but what do they do for front and what applications would you have them for? I don’t tow that heavy often but if I get an inch lift I’m in, just don’t know if they come with negative effects also. Thanks

Forgive my lack of knowledge on these but what do they even do? I understand the rear set up but what do they do for front and what applications would you have them for? I don’t tow that heavy often but if I get an inch lift I’m in, just don’t know if they come with negative effects also. Thanks
These are helper springs re imagined. They replace the bump stops that are attached to your frame at the factory. when you max out your suspension either with a heavy load or large bumps like you might find off road, those bump stops prevent the frame from hitting the axel. Look under your truck in the rear they are yellow. In the front they are little black mushroom looking things attached to the bottom of the frame. Air Bags, Timbren rubber Springs, Sumo Urethane Springs, and even add a leafs, and helper leaf springs...are all designed to provide more support to your front and rear suspension so when you max it out there still is suspension left to handle bumps and normal driving. when you drop a 10-20k lbs 5th wheel in your bed they prevent the rear from sagging and greatly improve driveability. For the front, if you add a winch and a heavy bumper/brush guard...or snowplow....these help pickup the weight while maintaining the driveability of the truck. Ever get a full yard of dirt and drive it home in a half ton? Then you understand rear sag and loss of driveability.

As far as negatives...my opinion only...…...air bags are only for the rear......once they start leaking they are done, expensive, complicated with air lines and such. Timbrens are known to give you a harsh ride. These are simple to install, cheap.....and Very High Quality.

So let me tell you why I put them on the front of my truck....most towing will give you a need in the rear....mostly, but after all the reading I have done about death wobble plus the fact that 5th wheel towing does place at least some weight on the front...….and I expected the softest ones to dampen out my ride a little.

We just got home....my wife said that they definitely improved the ride of our 2020 f250 tremor lariat with the max tow pkg. She said it got rid of the jitteriness of the suspension while we drove around town this afternoon. I agree with her...kind of dampened out the little bumps. and I did gain almost a full inch up front......the rears don't do much because there 1 inch above the axel and wont engage until I put some weight on the rear....and I haven't done that yet.

These are helper springs re imagined. They replace the bump stops that are attached to your frame at the factory. when you max out your suspension either with a heavy load or large bumps like you might find off road, those bump stops prevent the frame from hitting the axel. Look under your truck in the rear they are yellow. In the front they are little black mushroom looking things attached to the bottom of the frame. Air Bags, Timbren rubber Springs, Sumo Urethane Springs, and even add a leafs, and helper leaf springs...are all designed to provide more support to your front and rear suspension so when you max it out there still is suspension left to handle bumps and normal driving. when you drop a 10-20k lbs 5th wheel in your bed they prevent the rear from sagging and greatly improve driveability. For the front, if you add a winch and a heavy bumper/brush guard...or snowplow....these help pickup the weight while maintaining the driveability of the truck. Ever get a full yard of dirt and drive it home in a half ton? Then you understand rear sag and loss of driveability.

As far as negatives...my opinion only...…...air bags are only for the rear......once they start leaking they are done, expensive, complicated with air lines and such. Timbrens are known to give you a harsh ride. These are simple to install, cheap.....and Very High Quality.

So let me tell you why I put them on the front of my truck....most towing will give you a need in the rear....mostly, but after all the reading I have done about death wobble plus the fact that 5th wheel towing does place at least some weight on the front...….and I expected the softest ones to dampen out my ride a little.

We just got home....my wife said that they definitely improved the ride of our 2020 f250 tremor lariat with the max tow pkg. She said it got rid of the jitteriness of the suspension while we drove around town this afternoon. I agree with her...kind of dampened out the little bumps. and I did gain almost a full inch up front......the rears don't do much because there 1 inch above the axel and wont engage until I put some weight on the rear....and I haven't done that yet.
I was wondering the same thing as Walnutz so thanks for the explanation. Might have to pick a pair up.

I changes out the little 6.7 Powerstroke door badges today with the PTM ones and really like them.
BB879191-B18B-4FB8-A0F7-02227EB90C4B.jpeg
30BDA131-16B8-432D-B1BB-C054B206F7D0.jpeg

I had ordered my XLT tremor pretty loaded so it doesn't need much else. Im also not one to leave things alone. So this morning I added the lights under the tailgate from a DRW

Personally I've always like they way they look in the DRW

IMG_20200426_112049.jpg

I had ordered my XLT tremor pretty loaded so it doesn't need much else. Im also not one to leave things alone. So this morning I added the lights under the tailgate from a DRW

Personally I've always like they way they look in the DRW

View attachment 1694
Did you just tie them into your tag lights? Looks good man!

Picked up mine yesterday with 8.9 miles on it. went straight to home Depot for some plywood for a project and then to the Range. Great Day!

Attachments

• IMG_20200425_162915641.jpg
    IMG_20200425_162915641.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 166
Dude that looks really good with the white!
Thanks man. Yeah the company I used will paint them any color you want they’ll could like match the blue with black accents or other way around. And they hand paint them.

Got the chrome deleted under each of the windows, don’t know what they call that. Maybe the window seal trim? And also the tailgate handle piece that was chrome. I just ended up vynl wrapping these. Look really good. Now I just need to get the chrome tow hooks done. Either paint them, plastic dip or buy black ones? What do y’all think I should do?
FF3927DD-AFF3-4F72-8434-C30A5A5887EC.jpeg
55333FF8-E876-44AA-8D3D-0F568AF49356.jpeg

Installed my no drill Wearherguard tool box using rubber bumpers on the back, d-rings and boat tie-downs. I don’t think it’s going anywhere and i can quickly remove it when loading my truck camper.

171F7B7D-734B-4A78-A4B1-399661E97B2C.jpeg
1B8FCCCB-D156-49C2-8DB9-C667CAC90C60.jpeg
6ADA05C5-9170-4C23-9F25-136B36E3F286.jpeg

Put my deer catcher on finally. Only real problem was the tow rings would not fit through the bumper cutouts. Had to leave them out. Fortunately I had them put in some shackle mounts, so I am still covered when I bury it. Also do not like the radar cutout. It's way too big. But overall, not too bad. Can't wait to see how it holds up to an elk at 80 mph.
1588192574566.jpeg

1588192617270.jpeg

Put my deer catcher on finally. Only real problem was the tow rings would not fit through the bumper cutouts. Had to leave them out. Fortunately I had them put in some shackle mounts, so I am still covered when I bury it. Also do not like the radar cutout. It's way too big. But overall, not too bad. Can't wait to see how it holds up to an elk at 80 mph.
View attachment 1736
View attachment 1737
Did you have black tow rings?

Back