What did you do to your Tremor today?

Installed the HF Badlands 12K winch. Used the Gorman Tech mount from @04sshd. Grabbed a generic solenoid box from Amazon that I mounted to the center of the grille support. Swapped the included HF fairlead for a cheap black one off Amazon.

Everything on the winch mount lined up perfectly and only took my welder a couple hours to get it done. Painted it with 2 coats of rustoleum primer and 5 coats of flat black. Probably going to give it a couple coats of Plasti dip now since some of the paint got scrapped off during installation.

20240504_181312.jpg

Made a new harness for the wireless controller and the backup plug. Mounted the plug into the shroud above the grille. The solenoid box is hidden behind the oval on the grille and barely visible from the front.

20240504_152157.jpg
20240504_175636.jpg
20240504_180117.jpg

WI requires a front plate and I hate giving them a stupid reason to pull me over. The fairlead mount is tight to the bumper so the OEM brackets won't work. I tried a flip up plate bracket but there just isn't enough room. Found these rubber covered magnets with 1/4-20 stud on them. A piece of 1"x1" aluminum tube and I now have a removable plate mount.
20240505_093707.jpg
20240505_093737.jpg

Did a little test pull in the driveway with my SXS. Weighs about 2K lbs and barely even rocked the truck pulling it straight sideways.
20240504_182826.jpg

Picked up a factory winch kit for my 24 from a shop that took it off a 23. The shop was building a custom f450 dually for a guy in Florida. Wish they would have let me take a picture.

Found a link for the truck

Nice. 😀👍
You must have been in Roseville. I know of that shop, crazy builds! 🤪

Did my once a year oil change ( 2 years and nine months old with 3,115 miles) and finally dove into the Forscan world and made some changes. Eliminated double honk, changed TPMS threshold, and added DPF to the screen. Now that I am familiar with Forscan, I will probably do some more.

Got new FF Matrix front bumper, Rough Country light bar, amber and white combo and reverse lights. All done by Coosa Vally Four Wheel Drive in Rome,Ga. The white drivers lights are hooked to the headlights like factory. The amber, light bar and reverse lights are on up-fitters. Went with 12k Super Winch had remote mount the control box.
Nice that’s the same one I’ve been looking at out here in PA. Quoted 4K w/install. Already have a winch so they will have to reposition. Any issues w/any of the sensors post install?

Has anyone actually seen one of these ADD bumpers in person. It's so hard to tell through a stock picture. I like the design and style and think it would make the front end look more aggressive while being able to add some extra lighting.

That does look sharp compared to others. I think most look like it’s doing too much while these look a lot less clunky. I’d be interested t see it installed from a further distance.

CJC bumper installed. Forgot to post it, but it was mounted about a week before the TX meetup.

The AMP bedstep is not compatible, so I made it compatible by cutting the AMP chassis bracket and doing some welding.

RWCj3FS.jpeg

TZUeuAV.jpeg

5JtGZ7J.jpeg

Last edited:
CJC bumper installed. Forgot to post it, but it was mounted about a week before the TX meetup.

The AMP bedstep is not compatible, so I made it compatible by cutting the AMP chassis bracket and doing some welding.

RWCj3FS.jpeg
My favorite rear bumper. Hoping they come out with one for 23+ soon. Emailed them a while back and none yet.

I have not wired up my S2 rear lights yet, as the bumper comes off one more time for the bed panel bodywork. Wanted to get the new bumper mounted and trashed the old damaged factory one to free up some space.

RWCj3FS.jpeg

TZUeuAV.jpeg

5JtGZ7J.jpeg
Any particular reason you didn’t match your rear bumper with the front?

Any particular reason you didn’t match your rear bumper with the front?
The rear bumper is matched to the front.. semigloss black. I didn't want a Steelcraft rear bumper as it doesn't maintain factory license lamps.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Finally got my console lid back and installed today!!!! This guy absolutely killed it.
That is absolutely gorgeous! As I mentioned before, not really my style, but man, the workmanship on this, if I could come up with something that had personal meaning to me, I’d be all over something like this. He crushed it for you!

What does the 15 stand for?

Back