What did you do to your Tremor today?

Not all today, but added the Putco lighted grill emblem, Morimoto XDs, Ampd XL power steps, and Bulletpoint RubiGrid dash mount. Before and after pic of front end with emblem and headlights.

Attachments

• 20220420_144439.jpg
    20220420_144439.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 20240419_115603.jpg
    20240419_115603.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20240413_123004.jpg
    20240413_123004.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 20240413_122915.jpg
    20240413_122915.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 65
  • 20240413_122929.jpg
    20240413_122929.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 70
Caught him working on it last night on his live it's coming out awesome. He really puts alot of time into these lids you can see why he charges what he does.
Prime example of you get what you pay for. Never seen my guy make a bad piece. Time consuming work as well.

Not all today, but added the Putco lighted grill emblem, Morimoto XDs, Ampd XL power steps, and Bulletpoint RubiGrid dash mount. Before and after pic of front end with emblem and headlights.
You do the pro or standard on the dash mount? How’s it fit?

Fellow Tremorites,

Today, is a day, that will live on for as long as there are Tremorites. A day that we will shall cherish, and honor those who sacrificed their time, effort, wallets and perhaps, their relationships to be a part of an elite group.

I present to you the official Tremor Off-Road Forum banner! Coming in at a whopping size of 6x4 and weighing in at I don't know much but I can I assure you this: it is beautiful, it is special and it is...OURS!

The banner is en route to Michigan for their meet. It will be in the sole hands of @MiTremor906 tomorrow. Enjoy and please drink responsibly with it 🤪

1000008216.jpg

You do the pro or standard on the dash mount? How’s it fit?
I did the Pro. It fits pretty good and took me about 15 minutes to install. I mainly got it to mount the 7 inch screen for my RV back up camera. I'll use the tablet size mount tomorrow for the first time.

Fellow Tremorites,

Today, is a day, that will live on for as long as there are Tremorites. A day that we will shall cherish, and honor those who sacrificed their time, effort, wallets and perhaps, their relationships to be a part of an elite group.

I present to you the official Tremor Off-Road Forum banner! Coming in at a whopping size of 6x4 and weighing in at I don't know much but I can I assure you this: it is beautiful, it is special and it is...OURS!

The banner is en route to Michigan for their meet. It will be in the sole hands of @MiTremor906 tomorrow. Enjoy and please drink responsibly with it 🤪

View attachment 153170
This is awesome. Hopefully it gets to @Lunch Box for the Texas meet-up. And to think they tried to ban you from the forum. 😂

Fellow Tremorites,

View attachment 153170
This is AWESOME! Thank you brother!

Fellow Tremorites,

View attachment 153170
Are you going to have members sign it?

Maybe a signature and forum name, as a suggestion.

Cool flag!
Cheers 🍻

Are you going to have members sign it?

Maybe a signature and forum name, as a suggestion.

Cool flag!
Cheers 🍻
Yeaaaaaah buddy!

Members can choose to sign their signature with their username. Also, inscriptions can be written but nothing political or lengthy (not like the asshole who took up a whole page in your year book, like me 🤪). Sharpies only and color of your choosing. No pen as it may fade. @MiTremor906 came up with a great idea of using the color that corresponds to your truck.

Michigan members will sign at the top, Texas brothers will sign at the bottom, I'll have the Best coast guys sign the left and when @Vermonster hosts his meet, he can have them sign on the right. As for @Pompey, we'll have to really stretch the banner 🤣.

Yeaaaaaah buddy!

Members can choose to sign their signature with their username. Also, inscriptions can be written but nothing political or lengthy (not like the asshole who took up a whole page in your year book, like me 🤪). Sharpies only and color of your choosing. No pen as it may fade. @MiTremor906 came up with a great idea of using the color that corresponds to your truck.

Michigan members will sign at the top, Texas brothers will sign at the bottom, I'll have the Best coast guys sign the left and when @Vermonster hosts his meet, he can have them sign on the right. As for @Pompey, we'll have to really stretch the banner 🤣.
If @Rodd187 wants to draw a little gun and a tooth, that's fine 😎

Back