What did you do to your Tremor today?

New Tires. Went with Yokohama Geolander A/T G015 for quietness on the roads. The Goodyear Duratracs were getting obnoxiously noisy on the concrete road surfaces in town. Difference is night & day quieter now. Should have done this long ago.

1673734854895.jpeg

Last edited:
I always forget about the little baby marker lights

You almost never saw vehicles with 3-5 yellow lights in the grill till the Raptor and then suddenly it became a cool guy thing to add yellow grill lights copying the Raptor

Needless to say I do not understand the fad of copying raptor grill lights
Isn’t the act of simply owning a Raptor just a “cool guy thing”? 🤪

Last edited:
Isn’t the act of simply owning a Raptor just a “cool guy thing”? 🤪

So very tru anymore especially with the insane markup stealerships are charging. Just try to find a 37 or a R under $110k and forget trying to find a Bronco Raptor

How much better than stock. The R&R is from the bottom? I'm guessing?
On a scale of 1-10 being better...0
The color is cooler on the color spectrum but the stocks have a better throw...I’d stick with stock if I didn’t accidentally break one taking it out

On a scale of 1-10 being better...0
The color is cooler on the color spectrum but the stocks have a better throw...I’d stick with stock if I didn’t accidentally break one taking it out
Thank you.....I think some earlier F250 did not have LED, at thar point the Morimotos would be better. Thanks.

Took me a quick minute to post on my leveling kit from like 2 months ago but here she is. The rear needs some bags now but so far this BDS system has lived up to expectations at a pretty decent price.

Attachments

• 21370E2E-68E9-4A2F-B813-B852F1A69E9E.jpeg
    21370E2E-68E9-4A2F-B813-B852F1A69E9E.jpeg
    445.2 KB · Views: 90
New Tires. Went with Yokohama Geolander A/T G015 for quietness on the roads. The Goodyear Duratracs were getting obnoxiously noisy on the concrete road surfaces in town. Difference is night & day quieter now. Should have done this long ago.
Nice, what size did you go with?

Not sure what everyone else uses for trash bins, I didn't search too hard on here. But found these and they aren't too intrusive in the back seat while being fairly easy reach from the respective front seats. Won't handle larger stuff on a trip but the little debris and kids in the back with Kleenex, etc. it should avoid being stuffed in the doors. ;)

U4SUDqDl.jpg

How you liking the diamondback
Have only had it on since Friday morning. Too soon to tell, but it looks damn good

Made a couple mods on my non-tremor to reflect some tremor items I like (but didn't want some other aspects of the package hence I didn't order one). I would have happily ordered these ala-carte from Ford if they were offered outside the package. I like the tremor running boards much more than the stock ones, I also trimmed back the bucktoothed stock valance back to 2.5" following the bumper contour before it got ripped off on snow or offroad (plus it looked hideous).

Anyways here's a 4x4 BAP setup in those aspects resembling a tremor. I will not be putting a tremor sticker on it! :p

[ F350 7.3L Lariat value 4x4, 3.73 locking rear axle, skid pates, BAP package - I didn't want the 4.3 rear end, larger tire or the lift as the 34s will do what I need to offroad ]

ChhAtyel.jpg

VgQajzIl.jpg

ixcmK0Ql.jpg

had a buddy loose his Tremor to a house fire this weekend... sad day. (thankfully everyone got out, except a couple duck dogs)
If any one knows of a replacement 2022 Lariat F250 / 350 Tremor, PM me!

Attachments

• IMG_4332.JPEG
    IMG_4332.JPEG
    702.8 KB · Views: 197
had a buddy loose his Tremor to a house fire this weekend... sad day. (thankfully everyone got out, except a couple duck dogs)
If any one knows of a replacement 2022 Lariat F250 / 350 Tremor, PM me!
All that's left is the steel, every bit of that aluminum is gone! 😲

Crazy! Glad to hear that everyone made it out although sorry about the dogs :confused:

Back