What did you do to your Tremor today?

I also installed Ford OEM Upfitter switches and wiring, my truck off the lot did not come with them.
If anyone is curious what it looks like under the fender flare here is a picture. Turns out I did not need to take it off to remove the wheel well liner, but it made it easier

Can you share the part numbers that you ordered? I thought it couldn't be added after the fact on the 2020's

Truck hasn’t arrived yet, but some stuff has...

-Phoenix Automotive 12.1” fast boot screen
-PMF 2” rear blocks and u-bolts
-BFN Agate black mirror caps
-Coastal Design Black Superduty dash and hood lettering
-Adonit wireless charger and mount
-BuiltRight dash mount and rear seat release
-Xpel B-pillar kit
-20x10 Fuel D710 Rogue Wheels

Couldn’t be more impatient for the truck to show up.

Took it to the dunes
dunes.jpg

Great pic! Did you use the "Sand" off road mode? If so, what difference did it make?

Yes, I used sand mode after a while (forgot I had it). Definitely less herky-jerky without traction control on --which sand mode shuts off. The truck was amazing. Felt like I was snowboarding in powder. Never once close to being stuck.

I also highly recommend coyote tire deflators and a Power Tank. Easy peasy.

What is that winch bumper you have? Looks bad ass and appears to fit over the factory bumper?

Just a bolt on at the tow hook points (not too difficult to do). Pretty stout unit. Not like the 80's/90s grill guards, AKA damage multipliers.

I didn't want too much weight up front-- it's about 400lbs with the Warn 12,000. I added Sumo Super Springs and it is very cushy.

Fab Fours (two options with or w/o grill guard):

Diamondback HD Bed Cover, Front Runner racks (one for the front and one for the rear panel), and husky bed mat all came in today. Hoping to install tomorrow evening if the weather will cooperate.

Please post pic after. Im interested to see how that loks.

Back