Weather Tech HP vs Husky Xact contour

Seems like few folks understand what specifically you’re talking about with the WT HP, so a lot of kinda useless feedback in the thread.

I too debated between the HP’s and the Husky’s. Went with the HP’s because I like the design a little more, they have a very simple molded logo as opposed to a semi-gaudy dome decal, and they look like they’d be a lot easier to clean (sort of related to point #1).

Husky’s are made 40 miles away from me so I have reason to be biased - I just liked the HP’s better.

I’d buy the Huskys over the Tupperware-like old school Weathertechs though, that’s for sure.

Weather Tech HP vs Husky Xact contour. This is the title to the thread. Seems pretty self explanatory with very little room to misunderstand. The feedback so far speaks for itself. More prefer Husky as of now.​

Thanks. I like the look of the WT HP as well. Was just hoping they improved over the old style.
I had the original wt in old truck they were ok but went with the new wt hp they are exactly what I wanted more flexible perfect fit and don't move

And general consensus is these options are better than Ford's all weather mats?
I actually opted out for the factory mats because I read on this site the new husky mats were better. Softer and more pliable. Easier to get out of truck and clean.

Then today I started looking at husky mats again and advertisement for the new weathertech HP came up - I had never heard of them… seems like they are comparable products. I liked the fact their logo blended with the mat instead of an emblem like husky or old WT mats.

Lots of folks running husky. Thanks all for photos and input!

Last edited:
Here's my review on the Husky floor mats.

I'm still happy with them after 10+ months.

Another vote for the Husky’s, fwiw

visited my folks a few weeks ago, they had got the “expensive” WT’s for their Silverado… I thought they were pretty stiff, slick and they didn’t hold shape, curled up on the ends in the backseat at the doors…. Found a deal on AMZ for Husky’s, ordered em up and haven’t looked back.

“Expensive” was Moms descriptor, but who knows which she actually ordered…. YMMV

Does anyone have experience with the new weather tech HP floor mats. I was planning to get the Husky X act contour mats but just noticed the new WT HP mats provide the same rubber type material. I’ve only used WT in the past. I wasn’t a fan of the rigid material but was of the protection

I’m assuming the WT HP are relatively new. Haven’t come across any videos comparing them to husky. But the WT promotional videos look promising.

Weather Tech

husky
It took me weeks to make a decision. I was looking at OEM Ford, Husky and the new WeatherTech HP's. I ended up getting the WeatherTech HP's. I've had the old WeatherTechs and hated how hard and slippery they were. The HP's are soft and flexible and offer great protection and traction. Personally I would never buy the original style WeatherTechs again. I WILL buy the WeatherTech HP's again. I am 100% satisfied. I know the Husky's are good too, I just never personally owned them so cant speak to them. I just know the original WeatherTech's vs. the WeatherTech HP's are night and day improvement. Id recommend at least checking them out if you can. Get any thoughts of the original WeatherTech's out of your head- HP's are the same great coverage with far superior material. (In my opinion ?)

Over the last few years, we've been recommending Husky over the Weathertech liners for the reasons mentioned in this thread. That said, Weathertech has stepped it up with their new HP offering. I wouldn't hesitate to put either option in my truck. We carry both, feel free to send me a message if you'd like to order a set. And we can make sure we get you the correct part number to match your interior color, carpet vs vinyl floor, and with/without the rear under-seat storage box.

Over the last few years, we've been recommending Husky over the Weathertech liners for the reasons mentioned in this thread. That said, Weathertech has stepped it up with their new HP offering. I wouldn't hesitate to put either option in my truck. We carry both, feel free to send me a message if you'd like to order a set. And we can make sure we get you the correct part number to match your interior color, carpet vs vinyl floor, and with/without the rear under-seat storage box.
So there is an WT HP option for vinyl floors? Please confirm because many think it is NOT available.

So there is an WT HP option for vinyl floors? Please confirm because many think it is NOT available.
Already posted on previous page:

7T0j5R8.png

Another Vote for Husky X-Act. Don’t see how you can improve on those. If search around you can find them for $169 for the set.

Does anyone have experience with the new weather tech HP floor mats. I was planning to get the Husky X act contour mats but just noticed the new WT HP mats provide the same rubber type material. I’ve only used WT in the past. I wasn’t a fan of the rigid material but was of the protection

I’m assuming the WT HP are relatively new. Haven’t come across any videos comparing them to husky. But the WT promotional videos look promising.

Weather Tech

husky
I just bought the Super Duty floor mats from Ford. They seems to hold any of the nasty gunk off the carpet. They are rubber but work fine.

I had Husky's in my 450. I bought them because they were Brown and Matched the King Ranch interior. The Grooves are to deep, making them difficult to clean. I'm using Ford molded mats now, at least I can wipe them out.

I have Husky’s. They do the job and the material isn’t slippery.

I had a set of Husky X act's in my 2017 F150. Took them out and installed them in my 2021 Tremor. They still look great by the way!

I know this is an older thread but for those interested, I contacted Weathertech and informed them of a possible large demand for their HP liners for the vinyl floor Tremors. They are not currently a planned product but if they do come out, they will notify me by email. She said it would make a difference if they received many requests.

I had a set of Husky X act's in my 2017 F150. Took them out and installed them in my 2021 Tremor. They still look great by the way!
If they fit well, that would be an awesome solution for me. Can you possibly post some pics of the F150 mats in the Tremor showing the fit. Thanks

Latest Discussions

Back