Yeah I don’t have a 3d printer
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The template isn’t a 3D print file, it’s a PDF. The cowl dam is flat so you can use the template to cut one out of any material you want.Yeah I don’t have a 3d printer
functionfirstdesign.com
Remove your out of stock note.The next run of v1's is in stock and available on our site now!
![]()
Ford Super Duty Fuse Box Water Deflector F-250/F-350/F-450 (2023+)
Protect your Super Duty's battery junction box from water damage. Snaps on in seconds, no tools or drilling required. ASA construction for engine bay durability.functionfirstdesign.com
Good looking out! Done. Thank you!Remove your out of stock note.
I just posted this on my Ford Super Duty FB page...you're gonna run out againGood looking out! Done. Thank you!
If I were you, I'd trade that in for a new 2026 - 2027 and call it a day@FunctionFirstDesign, any progress with the 2020-2023 version?
Don’t threaten me with a good time!I just posted this on my Ford Super Duty FB page...you're gonna run out again![]()
Still working on it. Hope to know something soon.@FunctionFirstDesign, any progress with the 2020-2023 version?
Just purchased one on your site. This community is awesome with you and so many others helping out with known isssues and other great ideas! Thanks!!The next run of v1's is in stock and available on our site now!
![]()
Ford Super Duty Fuse Box Water Deflector F-250/F-350/F-450 (2023+)
Protect your Super Duty's battery junction box from water damage. Snaps on in seconds, no tools or drilling required. ASA construction for engine bay durability.functionfirstdesign.com
V2 has a hose attachment so you can route the water where you want it. IMPO...not necessary as V1 does a great job of doing this.What’s the difference between V1 and V2?
This is how ours waits for brisket!I’m patiently waiting for the '21 MY version the same way a dog patiently waits for a dropped piece of bacon...
Exactly...This is how ours waits for brisket!
View attachment 274711