Warning Stoepel Ford Kervilke, Texas

MTTremor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
I have a cluncking noise on my left front wheel and brake. When brakes are applied and turning to the left the steering locks up and will not turn all the way to the steering stop. With no brakes applied and turning to the left it still makes a bad clunking noise but it will turn all the way to the steering stop. Shana the service advisor is extremely rude and Dave the shop foreman in no better. They are blaming all of this on my Kelderman leveling kit. When talking to Kelderman they explained that when installing this system they do not do any work on the brakes except for relocating the brake line.

Stoepel Ford will use any excuse to milk you out of money if you have any upgrades to your truck any will tell you that what you have installed is the cause of your problems and then have the guts to ask you why didn't you buy your truck from us. Well over priced and they are asking sticker prices.

I feel if you have 2 people in the service shop that treat you bad and you experience this why would you think you'll get a better experience with their sales department?

I also have a Shelby GT500 that needs a oil change do you think I will trust these jack asses with this car?

I will never come back here again even if its to have my tire pressure checked. They are incompetent, rude, unprofessional, and money hungry.

I have a cluncking noise on my left front wheel and brake. When brakes are applied and turning to the left the steering locks up and will not turn all the way to the steering stop. With no brakes applied and turning to the left it still makes a bad clunking noise but it will turn all the way to the steering stop. Shana the service advisor is extremely rude and Dave the shop foreman in no better. They are blaming all of this on my Kelderman leveling kit. When talking to Kelderman they explained that when installing this system they do not do any work on the brakes except for relocating the brake line.

Stoepel Ford will use any excuse to milk you out of money if you have any upgrades to your truck any will tell you that what you have installed is the cause of your problems and then have the guts to ask you why didn't you buy your truck from us. Well over priced and they are asking sticker prices.

I feel if you have 2 people in the service shop that treat you bad and you experience this why would you think you'll get a better experience with their sales department?

I also have a Shelby GT500 that needs a oil change do you think I will trust these jack asses with this car?

I will never come back here again even if its to have my tire pressure checked. They are incompetent, rude, unprofessional, and money hungry.
I hate dealerships like this, I always change my own oil especially on my cars. Since I had a 1996 Dodge Viper RT/10. I got a free oil Change from Wilde Dodge in Waukesha. I drove the car home and smelt 90 weight gear oil.

Looked under the car and the dip stick tech crosstheaded the plug in the rear end. On a Viper the plug was a carbon material, the threads were destroyed. It would not go back into the housing. The idiot tech did not even bother to wipe the oil from the bottom of the pan just left it dipping. NOTHING worse than an expensive brand new sports car leaving multiple oil spots on your garage floor.
I put it in my trailer and took to another Dodge dealership told them my problem and it was fixed promptly and professionally. they did have some explaining to do to get the warranty to cover a new drain plug on the axle but it was all covered no charge.

My point for every piece of shit dealership there is a good one out there.

There is a service bulletin out there for the Front brake calipers.....many are defective!....go to a different dealer and report their ass to FORD!!!! Do not let them touch your Mustang!!.

Most of your outstanding dealerships will call you to let you know how the work is coming on you vehicle, no Stoepel Ford instead the act like teenagers and text you. Really how fucking professional is this? So this is what I just recieved from this piss poor dealership.

We are about half way through the torquing the components to spec. Haidlen Ford is paying for the retorque. Afterwards my Shop Foreman wants to check the alignment specs. We will have to take it down to our QuickLane and work it in. They have the Alignment rack that can properly measure with the kit and wheels you have. I will let you know if it is all good to go or further work is required.

Notice HAIDLEN FORD steeped up to pay for any unnecessary cost to me to make things right.

How in the hell can you top how Haidlen Ford is taking care of their customers Ken Stoepel Ford?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201008-152147_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20201008-152147_Messages.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 96
Today I took my truck into a off road suspension shop in San Antonio about the cluncking noise. The tech came out took a look at my truck and said its your drag link. The put it on the rack and just move the steering wheel a little side to side and you can see the connections at each end move about 1/8th inch up and down cluncking as it moved. He explained to me that Ford will mist likely not warranty this due to the 37" tires and aftermarket parts. I asked what do I do? He is ordering me a new heavy duty one made by BDS with larger ball joints. He also recommended that I also replace the smaller swaybar that Ford changed this year to a Hellwig and add the rear one as well. The tech showed me what he has installed on his Blue Tremor and took me for a ride. Damn world of difference, much better handling and steering control. He had ordered my parts and will get me scheduled fir install when they arrive. I will keep you all posted with added pic. They shop I am dealing with is Blackjack Speed Shop.

What Kelderman system(s) do you have on your truck? I've been going around in circles with Kelderman and the shop installing my suspension for over a week now trying to get a front and rear set up figured out. I don't want to and can't lift the truck except the front enough to clear 37's. I have the 4-link rear ("stock" height) ordered, and had the "stock" height front 2-stage system ordered. However, Kelderman told the shop that the 2-stage front will not lift the front of the Tremor because it is already lifted. So I asked about the 5-6" lift for the the front (if it lifts a non-Tremor truck front 5" and the Tremor is ~2.5" higher than non-Tremor, this should lift my front ~2.5", so level). At first both Kelderman and the shop agreed. Now they are telling me if I do the 5-6" in the front then I need to do the 5-6" in the rear as well. This totally contradicts they're whole point of the front 2-stage not working on the Tremor - it won't work so I need an actual lift kit to lift the front, but now I'm lifting the front so I need to lift the rear as well. Other than the ~1.5" ride height increase from the tires, the rear of our trucks does not sit higher than non-Tremors, correct?

What Kelderman system(s) do you have on your truck? I've been going around in circles with Kelderman and the shop installing my suspension for over a week now trying to get a front and rear set up figured out. I don't want to and can't lift the truck except the front enough to clear 37's. I have the 4-link rear ("stock" height) ordered, and had the "stock" height front 2-stage system ordered. However, Kelderman told the shop that the 2-stage front will not lift the front of the Tremor because it is already lifted. So I asked about the 5-6" lift for the the front (if it lifts a non-Tremor truck front 5" and the Tremor is ~2.5" higher than non-Tremor, this should lift my front ~2.5", so level). At first both Kelderman and the shop agreed. Now they are telling me if I do the 5-6" in the front then I need to do the 5-6" in the rear as well. This totally contradicts they're whole point of the front 2-stage not working on the Tremor - it won't work so I need an actual lift kit to lift the front, but now I'm lifting the front so I need to lift the rear as well. Other than the ~1.5" ride height increase from the tires, the rear of our trucks does not sit higher than non-Tremors, correct?
Confusing. I kept my Tremor stock but messed around with my Raptor. I needed about 1.5 inches more lift. I had to add a 3" to the front but it looked like it was going up hill. So I found 4 inch lift blocks for the rear and longer u bolts. That did the trick but I went crazy trying to figure it out. The Raptor like the Tremor is lifted. The Tremor is a more basic lift than the fancy front end parts of the Raptor.
However you have all those track bars in play with the solid axle. If you are lifting your Tremor my advice is to get a real deal lift kit for the entire truck and not mess around with a level kit. You have a very expensive truck that rides, drives and handles a certain way. A quality lift kit will insure your truck rides, drives, tows as good or even better than stock.

If the lift kit for a Superduty is 5-6 inches its really 3-4 on the Tremor unless they tell you otherwise. Make sure you get the proper travel on your shocks too. It makes a difference . I have been playing that game for a few years with my Jeeps.

good luck with the kit. :cool::cool::cool:

What shop are you using?
I have this set up on my truck with 37" love it. https://kelderman.com/shop/catalog/...-350-2-5-billet-suspension-system/category/2/

What shop are you using?
I have this set up on my truck with 37" love it. https://kelderman.com/shop/catalog/...-350-2-5-billet-suspension-system/category/2/
I'm using a shop here in California, Advanced Trucks in Morgan Hill. They called me back today to let me know the original system I wanted for the front will work. I didn't even see that leveling kit and wouldn't mind going that route but for that price I might as well stick with the air bag system. I definitely need air bags in the rear for towing (I currently have the AirLift system).
Here's what I have coming for the front:
And the rear:

Back