📷 TOTM Tuxedomouse - April 2024 Tremor of the Month Winner!

FordTremor-April2024-Full.jpg

The April 2024 Tremor of the Month contest was a celebration of Tuxedomouse's legacy, and the community's response was truly remarkable. After tallying a total of 107 votes, one photo emerged as the resounding favorite, claiming an astounding 95% of the vote! It is with great pride that we honor the "Faux Tremor Pioneer," the late @Tuxedomouse, as the winner of the prestigious April 2024 Tremor of the Month title! 🏆

If you were unable to take part in the poll, you can still view all the photos here:

Stay tuned, the next contest will kick off the first week of May!

Winner! In more ways than one! 🏆❤️
That’s the smile of such a brave and inspirational person that I will never forget!
Rest in peace Pete.

This is awesome! A great tribute to a great member. I'm honored to have been a part of it. March 26th is when he passed and shall forever be @Tuxedomouse day.

1000007935.gif

This is Tara, Pete's wife. I stumbled on this post, so very happy I did! I shared the news of the Tremor of the month winner with our son, Max. He was beaming! Several of Pete's friends were over last weekend for a fire, I showed them as well- we had a good cry! Pete would have been blown away from all the posts! I have happily been driving that beast of a truck (as instructed) soo fun. The looks I get are priceless 😆
Cheers!

This is Tara, Pete's wife. I stumbled on this post, so very happy I did! I shared the news of the Tremor of the month winner with our son, Max. He was beaming! Several of Pete's friends were over last weekend for a fire, I showed them as well- we had a good cry! Pete would have been blown away from all the posts! I have happily been driving that beast of a truck (as instructed) soo fun. The looks I get are priceless 😆
Cheers!
Thank you for sharing......please stay with us.

Cheers!
I'm so glad to hear that you seem to have a lot of good friends who stop by to check in on you and your son. Pete may be gone, but not forgotten. We're here as well. Hang in there and enjoy the beast. Nothing to turn the stereo up with some good music and go for a drive.

This is awesome. Enjoy the moments with your friends and post a pic of Max driving the beast!

Back