Vehicle Genders and Names

I will be calling mine "The Big Easy" I call my boat "The Beast" (300 Racing Engine on the back of a Bass Cat Eyra) and my Side X Side "Lil Beast" (Just a lil Honda 700 Pioneer). Big Easy comes from the fact that you feel like you own the road driving the Tremor. No reason to rush, just smile the whole way from point A to point B, I wish Big Easy would get here.

Yeah we like to name ours however I have not named mine yet. I have a 59 F100 we got from my uncle after he passed and we named it after him "Bubba Leroy" (there's a story there its not his real name). I have a 97 7.3 that white and I named it "Snowflake" well that's for obvious reasons or maybe I'm just an asshole. Probably more of the latter. Now for the Tremor, its Magnetic Gray and I'm thinking "Earl" after the tea Earl Grey. I was also thinking about "Smokey". Just not real sure. Thoughts?

When several of my buddies first saw my truck they all called it a “Beast”. And now with the addition of new Fuel Beast wheels..well ”Beast” it is.
FD2B06BF-604E-46F6-8A0D-BAB7E7266AF9.jpeg

When several of my buddies first saw my truck they all called it a “Beast”. And now with the addition of new Fuel Beast wheels..well ”Beast” it is. View attachment 12164
Beautiful truck. Thinking about the camper top for main also. But also want to add the Decked system also.

Yeah we like to name ours however I have not named mine yet. I have a 59 F100 we got from my uncle after he passed and we named it after him "Bubba Leroy" (there's a story there its not his real name). I have a 97 7.3 that white and I named it "Snowflake" well that's for obvious reasons or maybe I'm just an asshole. Probably more of the latter. Now for the Tremor, its Magnetic Gray and I'm thinking "Earl" after the tea Earl Grey. I was also thinking about "Smokey". Just not real sure. Thoughts?
Great names. I’m kinda liking the name Earl for this one. ??

Beautiful truck. Thinking about the camper top for main also. But also want to add the Decked system also.
Hey thanks! I have owned 3 ARE Z toppers and could not be happier with fit and finish. Paint match spot on.
Naturally the final install is critically important. I added upgraded rubber seals. I like the hidden hinge system on the Z topper. The deck system would be a nice add! ??

Kinda weird, but I’ve always done the same thing. I pick up on a personality for various reasons, so the gender is based on that.

My ‘04 F-250 SD with 6.0 PowerStroke was O.G. for Ole Gray. I did absolutely everything in that truck, more so than any truck since.

My ‘14 Raptor was Crusher because I really misbehaved and it loved it. I jumped over a ditch once and it soaked it up and kept on gettin’ it.

My ‘19 F-250 SD with 6.2L gas was Ruby. She felt like a big girl but had a pretty face and my ‘21 F-350 Tremor is Gat, slang for pistol.

Although I have a couple bikes, the only one with a name is Digger. It’s a ‘19 Bagger that I’ve done a bit of engine and exhaust work to and the torque is unbelievable. Just when I think I’ve topped it out on the throttle, it always digs for more and finds it. It’s the bike version of Crusher.

MB

What a Freak !!!!!! :sick::sick::sick:
come on now.....I've heard of these people before...it's real. They're called mechaphiles or something. I always thought it was so weird and creepy.

Then I put a Tremor in my driveway and well......I wasn't going to announce this yet, but we're engaged. I haven't even named her yet but we're in love. I can get her motor running with one finger, every time, and just the sight of her gives me a raging boner. It's definitely love.

My wife names all our vehicles. My daughters followed suit so everything gets a name. Names for my vehicles never stuck for some reason. It always ends up “Dad’s Truck” while everything else in the driveway has a name; Big Red, Little Red, Ruby, Betsy, Cher…… Since there is already a OBS F-250 in the driveway referred to as "The F-250" that’s not going away I think this one will end up being “Tremor” or another “Dad’s Truck”.

Regardless of the name, all the cars are female because “машина” is feminine and any conversation around the house is a mixture of English and Russian.

I've never given any of my vehicles a human name. I usually just refer to them as "The Honda", "the Z (370Z)", "the Pathfinder", etc... The Toyota Tacoma TRD that I previously owned was referred as "The TuRD" of course. I'm sure I will refer to my new truck as "The Tremor".

My Tremor is born in late 2020 and does not discriminate, therefore it is gender-neutral. JK Haha

-My 2017 Blue Raptor was referred to as "Blue" after the beta Raptor in Jurassic World.
-My 2019 White Raptor was sometimes referred to as "Indominus" after the hybrid T-Rex/Raptor/mutt in...you guessed it...
-My 2021 Tremor is called "Truck" after the Greek word "trokhos" which originally meant "wheel".

-Wife's Expedition is referred to as "SUV" or "Mom's truck"

As you can tell my creative ability to select names for my kids have been enhanced over the years.

Last edited:
My Daughter has decide that her 2020 Fusion is KIPP, the 21 Tremor (still on order, hopefully a VIN on Thursday) is TARS, the 21 Bronco (also ordered) will be CASE. Her brother's 2007 4.6 Explorer is 007.....

Back