V1-cut sill protectors - spoken for.

BroncoHooves

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Since my '22 came with factory sill protectors, I won't need the V1-cut sill protectors that I purchased last month.

These protectors are the blank/non-lettered variant.

The first person who meets the eligibility requirements below, and who PMs me with a USA address will get these; just pay shipping. Edit: they're spoken for now!

Last edited:
Since my '22 came with factory sill protectors, I won't need the V1-cut sill protectors that I purchased last month.

These protectors are the blank/non-lettered variant.

The first person who meets the eligibility requirements below, and who PMs me with a USA address will get these; just pay shipping.

You currently have a Tremor Super Duty with no sill protectors, or have a Tremor Super Duty on order that doesn't come with them from the factory.

a1CZexE.jpg
Do you know what triggers them to come with them from the factory? Is that something new to 22MY, or part of a package?

its the sport package
Cool! Based on the fact that BroncoHooves has the Black Appearance Package I'm assuming you're using the 20MY name for it (Sport Appearance Package, whereas with 22MY the Sport Appearance Package is a body colored grill).

I guess that means my truck will have them. :D

its the sport package

Cool! Based on the fact that BroncoHooves has the Black Appearance Package I'm assuming you're using the 20MY name for it (Sport Appearance Package, whereas with 22MY the Sport Appearance Package is a body colored grill).

I guess that means my truck will have them. :D
I don’t have the sport package. Ultimate and Black appearance package though.

I wish I hadn't ordered either 😂 would've saved me a bit.
My 22 didn't come with them so must be a black package item. I just received the blank V1s and will send out some pics when they are on so you know what you are missing :p

My 22 didn't come with them so must be a black package item. I just received the blank V1s and will send out some pics when they are on so you know what you are missing :p
I'm well aware of the grip tape he uses for the protectors :p

I was searching for options for door sill protection and found this thread. Just to add to the discussion, my 22 Platinum did not come with them from the factory.

Back