USPS shipping/delivery issues

Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction Points
77
Location
Conroe Tx
Current Rides #1
22 F250 Lariat 6.7
USPS is having some major issues. Tons of reports everywhere of delays/reroutes and issues with tracking and not recieving packages.
Looks like my package came close, then re-routed to IL for some reason. (Since i live north houston) Here is to keeping hope my order comes back.
Anyone else?
 

Attachments

  • usps.webp
    usps.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 10
Complaining about USPS delivery times is the mental equivalent of yelling at the moon for being in the sky.

Does no good
Can't complain if you ever want to see a delivery to your house again
It's a government agency one step above the DMV.
 
Houston USPS sucks,

I wait on six figure checks related to my business. Some get here in 2 days. Some take 3 weeks. No rhyme or reason. Fuck USPS.
yeah, they are pretty hit or miss with missing being the more regular occurance. Ordered from apollo offroad, that went perfect, now i just get to wait to see if it gets lost or gets delivered at some point in the future.
 
I think it's a lot to do with the labor force. Even Amazon is having trouble and they will deliver 24/7. I've had more than one package delayed for days past the delivery date and some that have even self cancelled
 
That’s the only way they can get people to move to Arizona…

😜
BTW. making a run up to the Belligham area to visit the kids in May. Dragging the RV up to see the Sierras and Oregon coast. Any must see places along the coastal route would be appreciated. Plan to find a nice rv campground and explore for a couple days. Being from the shitty state of AZ I pee myself when I see rivers and stuff.
 
I’ve had about 20-25 shipments come in since I bought another shitbox to work on a couple weeks ago. Around 15-20% have been delayed for one reason or another across all carriers. Not sure what’s going on lately.

FedEx is the worst for delays in my area historically. USPS (for packages) and UPS are normally very reliable. The PO box where I receive payments for the businesses on the other hand…
 
Last edited:
BTW. making a run up to the Belligham area to visit the kids in May. Dragging the RV up to see the Sierras and Oregon coast. Any must see places along the coastal route would be appreciated. Plan to find a nice rv campground and explore for a couple days. Being from the shitty state of AZ I pee myself when I see rivers and stuff.
I'm not an RV guy so not much help on spots to stay, but these are some of my favorite spots (north to south).

Food:
Astoria - Bowpicker
Rockaway Beach - Old Oregon Smokehouse
Lincoln City - Kyllo's
Depoe Bay - The Hag
Newport - The Clearwater
South Beach - South Beach Fish Market
Yachats - Drift Inn
Florence - Novelli's
North Bend - Hilltop House
Coos Bay - Chuck's
Bandon - Tony's Crab Shack
Gold Beach - Spinners
Brookings - Fat Irish

Views/Cool Spots:
Manzanita - Neahkahnie Mountain Viewpoint
Newport - Cape Foulweather / Otter Crest
Otter Rock - Devil’s Punchbowl
Yachats - Cape Perpetua
Yachats - Thor’s Well
Yachats - Strawberry Hill
Florence - Sea Lion Caves
Florence - Heceta Head
Bandon - Face Rock
Brookings - Arch Rock
Brookings - Natural Bridges

Enjoy the trip. The Oregon coast is one of two reasons I haven't left for Idaho yet.
 
Back
Top Bottom