Tremor, or non tremor. Which one do you own

Tremor, or non-tremors?

  • Tremor Superduty

    Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Non-tremor Superduty

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Just found out I am on the wrong site

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28

Blade420Play🔪🏆

hombre araña
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
5,363
Reaction Points
10,560
Location
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Current Rides #1
24 Lariat Tremor 7.3 Godzilla Antimatter Blue 🔵
Current Rides #2
85 Bronco
Trying to figure out if I am right. Just vote tremor or not a tremor. 😉

I also made it where you can vote more than once for some of the "definitely not a pheasant" guys out there 😜
 
I kicked it off with a Tremor vote! Fitting since it is a Tremor forum... :cool:
 
Trying to figure out if I am right. Just vote tremor or not a tremor. 😉

I also made it where you can vote more than once for some of the "definitely not a pheasant" guys out there 😜
So - Are we simply voting on what we have or are we voting to say whether the Tremor package is worth it?

The third option of "Just found out I am on the wrong site" is a little confusing.

Its almost sounds like you have an internal debate going with yourself that we are not privy to :ROFLMAO:.
 
Last edited:
So - Are we simply voting on what we have or are we voting to say whether the Tremor package is worth it?

The third option of "Just found out I am on the wrong site" is a little confusing.

It almost sounds like you have an internal debate going with yourself that we are not privy to :ROFLMAO:.
Have.

Third option is more like the ranger tremor guys or the F-150 tremor guys or expedition tremor I think I just saw the other day 😜
 
Back
Top Bottom