Tremor decal

Gillflapper

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy Dad
Current Ride
2021 f250 Tremor
Had my new Tremor Graphene coated and had them remove the decals. Am I the only one that thinks they should of had a badge instead?

Attachments

• 06B8F0C9-1736-4847-825D-4B517323E98F.jpeg
    06B8F0C9-1736-4847-825D-4B517323E98F.jpeg
    637.1 KB · Views: 658
Had my new Tremor Graphene coated and had them remove the decals. Am I the only one that thinks they should of had a badge instead?
An all black stealth Tremor badge would look good on your shiny black truck. It would only be noticeable from up close.

I like the sticker badging and what a lot of other folks have either printed up or had people print for them. What I didn't like was the fact that Ford couldn't even figure out how to put the damn stickers on straight. Off mine went. If I find something else down the road, will add it, but for now it is clean and I like that look too.

I removed my Tremor decal also. I tried installing a Tremor decal from E bay. It was thin black outlined Tremor lettering. The first one looked great. The second, not so much .. 😂 😂 .. Damn it. That was $50. bucks !!

I don’t have my truck yet, but plan on doing the same. I’m going to look at getting some black boat letters and spelling Tremor on the back, similar to the old platinum badge.

I don’t have my truck yet, but plan on doing the same. I’m going to look at getting some black boat letters and spelling Tremor on the back, similar to the old platinum badge.

Those look good, would like to know the quality. Maybe remove decals and do 6.7 Tremor on side badges 🤷‍♂️

It’s the Antimatter Blue but only shows blue in the sun, but I am waiting for something that catches my eye.
A flat black Tremor sticker with Antimatter Blue paint would look awesome!! :cool:

Signville in Spring, TX can make custom Tremor stickers in whatever color you want. They can do them with or without a clear overlay. I had mine done in Gloss Black with the clear overlay because my truck is CG.

https://signville.com/

Tremor-Sticker.jpeg

I'm picking mine up today and plan on removing the decal and the 6.7 Powerstroke badging soon after getting it home.
If you do that, everyone will not know you spent an extra $12K on the Tremor Package and Diesel engine. They will think you are driving a 6.2L gasser work truck! ;)

Last edited:
I think we should have got something on the front seats and maybe a "Tremor"
in the 250 or 350 fender badging. Mine says "Lariat" could have made Tremor ones for us. that sticker cost me a pile of cash so I am in the keeping my sticker camp.

Back