Trade 2023 Lariat Seats for Max Recline

texasrange

Tremor Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction Points
0
Location
Austin, tx
Current Ride #1
2015, 2021, 2023, and 2024 F350
I’m located in Austin, TX. I have a 2023 f350 with standard lariat seats. The sides of the seat back really dig into me.

I recently purchased a 2024 king ranch and those seats are so much wider and fix me much better. I’m assuming this is the same shape as the max recline lariat.

Is anybody interested in trading me max recline seats for my standard lariat seats?

Thanks!
Turner
 
Welcome to the Forum - Can’t help you with the trade, but I wish you luck. It might help if you post some pics of the seats you want to trade away.
 
Welcome to the forum.
If you find someone willing to swap with you. It isn't a straight swap. I believe you need to swap DDM and another component.
 
Welcome to the forum.
If you find someone willing to swap with you. It isn't a straight swap. I believe you need to swap DDM and another component.
After reading a few posts on this forum, it apparently works really well.
 
i swapped the opposite on my '24. the max recline seats were super uncomfortable for me. swapped to regular lariat seats. much better. you have to swap the pscm as well on the bottom of the driver seat. no biggie
 
It seems like a lot of people want to swap the other way, which is good for me.
 
You can't just swap the seats. There are modules that need replacing as well. If you can find someone to swap everything needed, then you should be good.

All the best.
 
You can't just swap the seats. There are modules that need replacing as well. If you can find someone to swap everything needed, then you should be good.

All the best.
Yes, this has been mentioned already.
 
Check out Whiteface Ford up in the panhandle. They might have some for sale or be willing to trade. They have a custom shop there.
 
Back
Top Bottom