Taking new truck to the saltwater beach?

I was not thinking about pinch cuts. I was more thinking of fatigue from the additional flexing. I do not know really, it just seems like it could be a contributing factor.
 
I like this look. How do you like your camper shell?
Think one could get ebikes in there? The opening from tailgate to clearance at the open window looks like a lot?

Depending on how tall they are I think you could. This is a cab height shell and I have no issue putting my mountain bikes in. I do remove the front wheels though and have them mounted on a board at the front of the bed to keep them from falling/moving when traveling.

This is the 2nd truck I've had with a pop pop cap and I love the storage space back there.
 
Make it easier on yourself and move that mounting board to the rear of the bed. Put them in backwards.
 
Back
Top Bottom