Stone Grey Metallic Tremor

Yes, it's a nice combo, plus your truck is much better suited for going rogue in the desert come the Zombie Apocalypse!

With our 340 watts of solar we don't use the genny much but it is a very nice ace in the hole. With judicious water use 100 gallons of fresh could last weeks! Our 80 lbs of propane goes even longer! We've challenged our 'off-road' suspension a bit so far and it has done well.

Yes, it's a nice combo, plus your truck is much better suited for going rogue in the desert come the Zombie Apocalypse!

With our 340 watts of solar we don't use the genny much but it is a very nice ace in the hole. With judicious water use 100 gallons of fresh could last weeks! Our 80 lbs of propane goes even longer! We've challenged our 'off-road' suspension a bit so far and it has done wel
When are you getting your Tremor? I wonder why the Platinum doesn't offer the Stone Gray? It goes well with the Marsala interior. Hmm.
I see you're in CA. I'm in San Diego. If you ever make it down here, I own a brewery and restaurant (but Newsulini closed us down for now), but we can still drink and eat at our parking lot. We have a huge parking lot.

Got mine yesterday. Stoked on the color. Swapped out some stuff for black.
3C70F1D4-F338-4C76-8403-F41F61F58F2D.jpeg
E93AAAE0-110D-464F-A634-C6D73B1F670D.jpeg
6C35E764-07D3-40F3-AAB4-C558C585BEA3.jpeg

Beautiful truck. I got the Stone gray as my accent color, but the full truck looks great. BTW, is that Tremor badge on the back, something new? I haven't seen it before.

Hey folks, found this thread after I ordered my F250 Stone Grey Tremor this morning. Was digging around the "interwebs" looking for more pics and what others have done as far as after mods. The goal for mine is Overlanding and seeing the states with the kids. Sounds like mine will be coming in around June. ?

Hey folks, found this thread after I ordered my F250 Stone Grey Tremor this morning. Was digging around the "interwebs" looking for more pics and what others have done as far as after mods. The goal for mine is Overlanding and seeing the states with the kids. Sounds like mine will be coming in around June. ?

I just got my Stone Grey about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Sadly, I've been so busy that I haven't taken a decent picture of it, but here is the one I took on the way home from the dealership. It's an awesome color and I like it more in person than most pictures that I see. In this picture it almost looks like it has a bronze tint to it, but it's never seemed like that in person.

0212211901a_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Plus it's in Wyoming! God's country! (y)?

You lnow Walt Longmire?

Last speeding ticket I got was south of Pinedale.
What a bargain at 80 bucks! Woulda been $400
in Commiefornia.

There is some beautiful country here for sure. I am actually in the process of moving to northern MT, but I will always appreciate this state.

Haha, oh, and Walt Longmire and I go way back :ROFLMAO: (don't throw any stones, but I actually don't think I've read any of the books or watched any of the televised series).

There is some beautiful country here for sure. I am actually in the process of moving to northern MT, but I will always appreciate this state.

Haha, oh, and Walt Longmire and I go way back :ROFLMAO: (don't throw any stones, but I actually don't think I've read any of the books or watched any of the televised series).
Actually, in August of this year we will be passing through Minnesota and North Dakota to get to Glacier Park MT for a wedding. Hoping this newly ordered I just put in will do nicely doing 80-85 coming down I-94. Will defiantly have to get some pics of the Tremor with that awesome MT landscape. Goal is to head south through Wyoming and Utah on the way home. Looking forward to this trip. Some beautiful country out there.

I got mine in six weeks!

Just picked up my Tremor this past week. So far I love it! I replaced the front and rear bumpers with the Ranch Hand Legend Bullnose and Legend rear. Also raised the front two inches.
View attachment 19508
Congrats!, you got a tough looking beast and looks like you will put her to good use! Color looks great, well done and enjoy her

Man all these trucks look great! I have to tip my cap to @Sfjphil in particular though, your photos and setup changed my mind at the last minute. I was set to order a 2022 in Antimatter Blue two tone but changed to Stone Grey and ordered on 3/17!

I intend to copy the black grille and fender badge swap without a hint of shame as soon as the truck arrives.

Man all these trucks look great! I have to tip my cap to @Sfjphil in particular though, your photos and setup changed my mind at the last minute. I was set to order a 2022 in Antimatter Blue two tone but changed to Stone Grey and ordered on 3/17!

I intend to copy the black grille and fender badge swap without a hint of shame as soon as the truck arrives.
You won't be disappointed! I was a little weary that I bought a 'usual and standard' brown color, but when it came in and saw it in the wild, I was very happy I made the decision. Did you go with the leather tan interior?

You won't be disappointed! I was a little weary that I bought a 'usual and standard' brown color, but when it came in and saw it in the wild, I was very happy I made the decision. Did you go with the leather tan interior?
Haha my buddy called it “old man tan” but texted me back when he saw one in the wild and said it’s awesome. I did get the tan (or Baja in this case), which is half the reason I had to order. It seems you and I are odd ducks and prefer lighter over dark interiors!

Latest Discussions

Back