Stone Grey Metallic Tremor

I had the same concerns with Stone Grey... but as soon as I saw it I knew I made the right choice too!
I got mine this week and will be posting pics today. You are correct, very rare color on the forum.. and I am glad!!
Exactly! Good to know another Stone Grey here. Post pics soon!

It's HERE! And she will be called, "Tremia"
Actually, I had Tremia for over a week and I am having way too much fun to even login to the forum.

I was worried the whole time after I ordered her back in Aug about Stone Gray. Being only 1 of the 4 Stone Gray owners made be worry even more, but I tell ya, my wife and I could not be any happier. Along with the camel leather interior, It's definitely classy. Not 'tough' looking with the black sport package and dark colors, but classy. I think this color is the most underrated color since it's not the classic brown you see out there, but changes its character in different lighting. For those considering Stony Gray, I say go for it!

View attachment 11316

View attachment 11309

View attachment 11312

View attachment 11318

View attachment 11319
That is an awesome color
You are correct sir...very classy
Happy for you and enjoy your ride (y)

Stoked to see more pictures. I ordered my F350 in stone gray last month. Hopefully be here by end of January! Only have seen one in person and was excited for the color, but images online can be so different now I’m second guessing!
Great to hear another Stone Gray owner. Are you second guessing now because of my pictures? Or, are you stoked of the color because of my picture? I can assure you, pictures don't do justice!

I had the same concerns with Stone Grey... but as soon as I saw it I knew I made the right choice too!
I got mine this week and will be posting pics today. You are correct, very rare color on the forum.. and I am glad!!
Pics! Post those pics!?

I ended up getting the Rapid Red with Stone Gray accent. It was either that or solid Stone Gray. She chose the red and I chose the accent Stone Gray.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 10.26.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 10.26.33 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
It's HERE! And she will be called, "Tremia"
Actually, I had Tremia for over a week and I am having way too much fun to even login to the forum.

I was worried the whole time after I ordered her back in Aug about Stone Gray. Being only 1 of the 4 Stone Gray owners made be worry even more, but I tell ya, my wife and I could not be any happier. Along with the camel leather interior, It's definitely classy. Not 'tough' looking with the black sport package and dark colors, but classy. I think this color is the most underrated color since it's not the classic brown you see out there, but changes its character in different lighting. For those considering Stony Gray, I say go for it!

View attachment 11316

View attachment 11309

View attachment 11312

View attachment 11318

View attachment 11319
Any more pics? Hopefully have mine at the end of the month!

Any more pics? Hopefully have mine at the end of the month!
I'll take more pics here in a bit and post them up. You made the right choice of color! The newer colors look great, but I see tough and trendy. I see my truck as tough but classy. Did you go with the camel interior?

I didn't want a white truck because it looks like a work truck, black gets dirty too easily and red looks like a fire truck. This color checked all the boxes, just wish I could have gotten a Lariat, but it was all the dealer had and I needed a truck since my last truck was totaled.

5F4713CE-D3CF-484E-BE3F-493F19A37177.jpeg

I didn't want a white truck because it looks like a work truck, black gets dirty too easily and red looks like a fire truck. This color checked all the boxes, just wish I could have gotten a Lariat, but it was all the dealer had and I needed a truck since my last truck was totaled.

View attachment 13994
Nice!

OverlandTremor, we have a new ORV Backcountry 21RWS!
Had a bad ground on our slideout/awning switch right off but it's all good now - love it! Love your color but I guess I'll soldier on with my Iconic Silver.
Congrats on the ORV! That's basically the same as my 22FQS, but in the Mountain series. We love ours. I'm jealous of your 100gal fresh water tank and generator. We boondock often, and wish we had the generator and the extra water capacity. Ended up buying a portable Honda generator. Right now, I'm in the process of installing a 1500w inverter for satellite tv and coffee in the morning when we are not hooked up.

The color schemes of ORV is perfect for the Stone Gray or your Iconic Silver:

20201209_072207.jpg

20201209_072150.jpg

Back