Steals and Deals

Has anyone tried the option ford website has where it says let us find it for you?

@modified I wish it was a 250 and had sport. Otherwise id be all over that.

red-tremor-bill-currie.png

This is an awesome build for $55k! 2020 F250 w/7.3l, XLT Value Package, Tremor Package, Navigation, UTT Camera Pro Trailer Package, UpFitter Switches, Remote State, Spray-in Bedliner.

View attachment 3127

This is an awesome build for $55k! 2020 F250 w/7.3l, XLT Value Package, Tremor Package, Navigation, UTT Camera Pro Trailer Package, UpFitter Switches, Remote State, Spray-in Bedliner.

That is good! I'm not much for red but that's a sweet deal.

Last edited:
That is a sweet setup. 20K less then what i want. It stuff like this i don't show my wife. Otherwise she would be like why you spending 20k more . LOL

View attachment 3127

That’s my almost exact build. Only difference is I got the camel int and sliding rear window. $60,010 msrp.

That is a sweet setup. 20K less then what i want. It stuff like this i don't show my wife. Otherwise she would be like why you spending 20k more . LOL
Smart Man

Est. Retail Value:$74,346 USD. No way with that damage. lol. But could be a steal posible.
this is a steal if you get it anything under 50k but most states you need a business licence to bid on copart .... pisses me off found a 2006 rubicon TJ and it had body damage but i wanted the drive train sold for $1500 couldn't bid .... but if you replace the door could be a great find for this truck .... but there must be frame damage because why is it at auction if it valued at $74k .... it must have more then that in damage for it to be totaled out

View attachment 3801

2020 Ford Super Duty F250 Tremor in Iconic Silver w/Sport Package

MSRP $80,903 - Selling for $73,998 (via autotrader)

Awesome! I cant wait to see your new truck in your driveway! Excellent choice!

Bought my truck from these guys about 2 months ago. Looks like they’ve got at least one more on the lot for anyone looking.
F9BFBE49-BC91-42C8-A35F-EA3AE9F10E5B.png

Back