Tremor Maniac
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Iconic Silver F-350 6.7 Tremor Lariat
Current Ride #2
Some BMWs, Some Subarus, Ducati 899 & Ducati 748 Mono
Who has their Tremor buried? Haha! Supposed to keep on until 8pm. It’s 2:13p now.

IMG_5293.jpeg

Who has their Tremor buried? Haha! Supposed to keep on until 8pm. It’s 2:13p now.

View attachment 149802
Mine looked similar but not quite as much... the snow is already melting away today, however. We were supposed to be on the low end (1-3") and I think we got more like 6-7".

Mine looked similar but not quite as much... the snow is already melting away today, however. We were supposed to be on the low end (1-3") and I think we got more like 6-7".
It probably won’t last here! I think we will have some higher temps and rain soon. That’s going to be tricky with flooding - again.

Good Lord that's horrible! Put that thing in the garage! (Unless you have snow insurance 🤪).

Good Lord that's horrible! Put that thing in the garage! (Unless you have snow insurance 🤪).
She’s a sexy babe - but she has rough hands. 😏. Not afraid of some hard work.

Jeez no!!! We got lots of snow but my baby is in the (heated) garage. I leave the lightning outside under a carport at least!

7" here and turning to rain

Ended up with 21” at my house. Crazy.

I'm southeastern NH and got an inch of sleet and snow and 2 inches of rain for the rest of the day. Thank GOD. I'm done with snow shit. Need my garden started and pool opened.

73297302682__7ACE4962-A6CA-4B4C-86BA-0F3FFFB67712.jpeg

My sister sent me this pic of their back deck this morning. They live in Maine. We only got about 4” here in Upstate NY. My Folks in CT got over 4” of rain! That was quite a late season storm, glad it mostly missed us.

I wish PA would get some snow. I live right about the middle of the state & we haven't seen more than a couple inches a year for along time.

7" to almost nothing in the course of one day:

PXL_20240324_124531091.jpg

Screenshot_20240324-085031.png

21" is wild @Vermonster ! I guess that's Spring in NE for you, though. ;)

My son took out the sled and braaaaped around (left) while the ‘78 moto ski stayed parked - on the right. 🤣

Can you see it?
IMG_5297.jpeg

Back