Show me your aftermarket Tremor bedside decals

DTX2023Tremor

Tremor Aficionado
Founding Member
Trail Captain 🧭
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 F350 Platinum Tremor 7.3L (built 9/25)
For those of us who are looking for ideas for the bedside Tremor decals, starting a thread to learn what other forum members did. If you swapped out your OEM beside decal, post a pic of what you went with and share where you got it from. Thanks!

4Z4qudy.jpg

qDovO1M.jpg

Got them from Ebay pretty cheap. The vinyl seems of good quality, but thin.

I think they look GREAT.

I got the Dark Gloss Grey

There are some in this thread:

Wish I would have went with the OEM black from Signville, but this will do for awhile.

Attachments

• 3261778B-E200-4ED4-A98D-2A30B49404D2.jpeg
    3261778B-E200-4ED4-A98D-2A30B49404D2.jpeg
    722.6 KB · Views: 254
Just ordered today in matte black from Signville. Couldn't handle those orange decals.
I agree, I really just did not like the orange!

How difficult is it to swap out the replacement decals with the originals?

How difficult is it to swap out the replacement decals with the originals?
It’s not. A hairdryer helps with removing the old ones, and a bottle of 99% Isopropyl Alcohol and a microfiber towel to remove any adhesive residue.

For installing the new ones, I prefer to order these types of single piece decals without transfer tape on top, and use the wet method with RapidTac vinyl application fluid.

This allows you plenty of time to line it up perfectly without the transfer tape obstructing your view, so you can step back from the truck and look it over and adjust. I then use a squeegee covered with microfiber on one side and work any bubbles out.

Last edited:
I ordered a tremor with the black appearance package.... will they blackout the tremor logo also, or will it be orange?

I ordered a tremor with the black appearance package.... will they blackout the tremor logo also, or will it be orange?
The Black Appearance Package used to come with a gray decal... the order guide for 2024 doesn't describe what the decal color will be as prior year order guides have done. My guess Ford is not wanting to deal with warranty/misbuild claims for putting the incorrect color decal on.

Got these from Signville, (Matte black). Font looks the same as the orange decals I took off. I just didn't like how loud the orange decals were and just wanted something a little more subdued. From a distance you can hardly tell they're on there.

Attachments

• 20230905_165850.jpg
    20230905_165850.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 276
  • 20230905_165837.jpg
    20230905_165837.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 276
IMG_9979.jpeg

Had the puke orange sticker from the factory, despite my order specifically stating grey decals…. Signville order. Figured if I was changing them anyway I would personalize them. This TREMOR is just for a truck camper, and a Supertramp camper at that so.. TRAMPER seemed fitting!

Back