SEMA SuperDuty Rescues Semi

93D65A02-BCE8-43E0-885E-1C1DC1588769.webp
I love this rig. Go follow him on Instagram! He's got great content and his truck is no show truck or pavement princess. He puts it to work.

Here's how he rolled into Vegas!!!
 
The build specs


2021 Ford F-350 Tremor 6.7 Powerstroke Lithium Grey Crew Cab Short Box
-Carli 5.5 E-Ventures Suspension w/ torsion sway bar, links, SDI E-click shocks, Deaver springs, and long travel air bags
-Mayham Wheels 20x9
-AMP M/T Tires 37x13.50R20
-Body Armor Ambush Front & Rear Bumpers
- Warn 12 000lb winch w/ synthetic line, Factor 55 super hook
- A-Pillar, BD LP4 Driving Combo
- Roof Front, BD LP4 Driving Combos
- Side, BD Squadron Pro work scene both sides
- Rhino Rack back bone no drill with pioneer platform on roof,
- Pelican Vault Cases With The Mounting Company XL Mounts
- Xtrusion Overland Back Rack
- Rack lighting, BD Squadron Pro work scene both sides,
- Tred Pro mats x 4
- Rotopax Diesel Fuel Container x4
- Tuff Stuff elite rtt with annex and extensions
-Tuff Stuff 270 XL Awning
- ARB Fridge slider
- ARB Fridge / Freezer with insualted cover
- Smooth Talker Cell Booster
- Black Armor Bed Mat
- 8kw Diesel heater mounted in Pelican Vault Case
- Factor 55 Borah recovery kit
- Builtright Ind, Box molle panels
- Builtright Ind, Back seat molle panels
- S&B Cold air intake
mount
- Morimoto taillights
- Morimoto box lights,
- Morimoto mirror lights and flood lights
- Carli Suspension diff guard and steering stabilizer
- Carli Suspension high mount stabilizer
- Bluetti AC200P 2000w portable power station
- Auxbeam switch kit
- Horn Blasters stealth kit
- Air Lift HD compressor w/ ez mount
- Powerbass XL
-1250 Speakers x2
- Chase Light, BD RTL
- Bumper BD Squadron Pro work scene
That's it? That's all? What did you do, run out of money before you could fully modify it?
Just kidding, REALLY nice set-up.
Welcome to the forum. I just wish I could have pulled the trigger on Lithium Gray site unseen before ordering my 21' F350.
 
That's it? That's all? What did you do, run out of money before you could fully modify it?
Just kidding, REALLY nice set-up.
Welcome to the forum. I just wish I could have pulled the trigger on Lithium Gray site unseen before ordering my 21' F350.
I had a black platinum on order. And my buddy messaged me telling me he had this coming on one of his last inventory loads, this was right before covid messed things up. Needless to say I jumped on it. I also have a set of colour matched fusion bumpers with winch for the truck. And my summer wheels and tires as 38x13.5x18 Toyo MTs with 18x9 Forged race wheels from Innov8 racing.
 
Welcome to the club, that is Definitely an Awesome Ride!!! Thanks for sharing…
 
I can't believe this video is no longer available.
 
Back
Top Bottom