Replace tires help

I had the Mickey Thompsons, beautiful tires but I had no luck getting them balanced.
View attachment 267396
Tried the Toyo trail pro, I couldn’t get over a certain vibration.
View attachment 267397

Has them replaced by the AT3, they don’t look as good but drive a lot better.
View attachment 267398

Maybe I’m not used to the way the Toyo Trail pros rode and I don’t know if the vibration is a normal characteristic of that type of tire.
My MT Baja Boss tires balanced very good on Methods. Never tried them on factory wheels.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-06 at 11.45.22 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2026-10-06 at 11.45.22 AM.webp
    229 KB · Views: 3
Never had any issues having MT Baja Boss balanced, have had few sets now both on original rims and a set of steelies that I run in the winter. The only issue is the dealer complains about the weight of the tire and rim combination, every time they rotate them (every 5000 miles).
 
Back
Top Bottom