Replace Power Running Boards on a 23/24 Tremor with the factory off-road/rock guard steps?

thatdood

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Anyone changed out the factory Power Running Boards on a 23/24 Tremor with the factory off-road/rock guard steps?

Kind of regretting I ordered it with the Power Running boards due to the lack of protection of rock chips.

Anyone changed out the factory Power Running Boards on a 23/24 Tremor with the factory off-road/rock guard steps?

Kind of regretting I ordered it with the Power Running boards due to the lack of protection of rock chips.
Wish we could swap!

I've got power boards with weathertech.com flaps, not one chip, 48k miles.

I've got power boards with weathertech.com flaps, not one chip, 48k miles.
Are they pretty easy to install? I was thinking if they were could pretty easily be installed and removed, I could use them only when I go to the lease

I have the gator back mudflaps. I like them over others as they are rubber not plastic.

I have the gator back mudflaps. I like them over others as they are rubber not plastic.
Yes, WeatherTech are a durable plastic, 48k, still look new. OP wants to be able to R&R, not something I would do. Install and leave them.

Latest Discussions

Back