Nick, are you aware of any aftermarket rear bumpers that allow for winches without having to relocate the spare?You just have to relocate the spare.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nick, are you aware of any aftermarket rear bumpers that allow for winches without having to relocate the spare?You just have to relocate the spare.
This is the Warn Ascent HD with full grill guard option. I’m a HUGE fan, this is my second one I’ve owned. Ranch hand protection with a pre-runner look. Powdercoat quality and ease of install is nice as well. Also added a picture of my Onx6 30 arc mock up for a mounting system im fabricating for mounting without drilling into the bumper.What front bumper is that? Any more photos of it?
No sir. The only option in that case would be a hitch receiver mounted winch.Nick, are you aware of any aftermarket rear bumpers that allow for winches without having to relocate the spare?
Can you confirm if you're Warn bumper works with ACC? It doesn't appear that it does, even based on the instructions and the last time I called Warn, they couldn't confirm and never got back to me.This is the Warn Ascent HD with full grill guard option. I’m a HUGE fan, this is my second one I’ve owned. Ranch hand protection with a pre-runner look. Powdercoat quality and ease of install is nice as well. Also added a picture of my Onx6 30 arc mock up for a mounting system im fabricating for mounting without drilling into the bumper.
Mounted up with no modification? Sensors working?not sure what year your 250 is. but the 23's rear bumpers are another option on 17-22's as well. I put a 23 on mineView attachment 128865
I don’t have ACC and it does not come with a bracket; but this gentleman had a few small holes drilled and made his factory sensor work!No sir. The only option in that case would be a hitch receiver mounted winch.
Can you confirm if your Warn bumper works with ACC? It doesn't appear that it does, even based on the instructions and the last time I called Warn, they couldn't confirm and never got back to me.
Yes. The 2023 bumpers are a direct fit for the 17-22 trucks.Mounted up with no modification? Sensors working?
Great info, thank you.I don’t have ACC and it does not come with a bracket; but this gentleman had a few small holes drilled and made his factory sensor work!
Page 2
![]()
2guns' 2022 Iconic Silver Build Thread!
She is coming together nicely! Hit a snag with the Warn bumper as it doesn’t have an adaptive cruise bracket. THOR Off-road in Dripping Springs, TX (very happy with their service btw) is going to fabricate an integrated cutout bracket to make it work. I have the e-venture, but decided to hold...www.fordtremor.com
Well doneI’ve had both Chassis Unlimited and now Chandler Truck Accessories “Brute” rear bumper. I much prefer the Brute due to its lines, ease of install and license plate lighting setup.
The bumper fits directly, I used the stock harness from my '21 bumper and transplanted it to the '23 bumper. I used the stock '23 sensor mounts and just installed the sensors from my '21 into them. the only tweaking required is the bumper metal near the inner sensor mounts needs tabs cut into them so the sensor will fully mount into the sensor mount housing. I cut a .75" x 1" tab into the metal where the metal inteferes with sensor connector then put some paint over the cut metal. there is no worry about the cut metal showing as it is behind the plastic bumper cover.Mounted up with no modification? Sensors working?
I know this is an aged posting, but I have been looking at options for a rear winch bumper & the Road Armor Rear bumper does not require losing the spare. Feel free to correct me if wrong @Nick@ApolloOff-RoadNo sir. The only option in that case would be a hitch receiver mounted winch.
Can you confirm if you're Warn bumper works with ACC? It doesn't appear that it does, even based on the instructions and the last time I called Warn, they couldn't confirm and never got back to me.
Is there any install instructions that address the winch part? Their website doesn’t seem to say anything about it.I know this is an aged posting, but I have been looking at options for a rear winch bumper & the Road Armor Rear bumper does not require losing the spare. Feel free to correct me if wrong @Nick@ApolloOff-Road
![]()
Stealth Rear Winch Bumper - Texture Black WARN M8000 / 9.5xp 2017-2021 FORD F-250 F-350 F-450
Stealth Rear Winch Bumper - Texture Black WARN M8000 / 9.5xp 2017-2021 FORD F-250 F-350 F-450roadarmor.com