Pusher 6.7l intake manifold

Well Pusher makes a CCV reroute and i really like it. Thinking about using them. It uses the already existing oil separator and reroutes the outlet down and away.

View attachment 111344

Where can I find more info on that CCV reroute? I noticed it says included with the 17-19 intake, no mention of it with the 20+ intake and I didn't notice it as a stand alone item.

Where can I find more info on that CCV reroute? I noticed it says included with the 17-19 intake, no mention of it with the 20+ intake and I didn't notice it as a stand alone item.
I just emailed them about it and they gave me the info on it. Email: [email protected]. Super cool people.

When you email them, ask when my manifold is coming. 😂

Cleaned up first post, added install pic’s.

Cleaned up first post, added install pic’s.
Thanks for the pictures! Can you give us any feedback on turbo spool up or differences in the power band?

Thanks for the pictures! Can you give us any feedback on turbo spool up or differences in the power band?
No problem. Turbo spool up is much faster, as for power band, I can’t give you an apples to apples comparison due to the truck being tuned.

No problem. Turbo spool up is much faster, as for power band, I can’t give you an apples to apples comparison due to the truck being tuned.
Do you mind sharing details on your tune either here or via PM? I have a 2022 F450 and need a little more power w/ my wheels/tires and how much gear I'm hauling around.

Manifold arrives Saturday!!! So pumped!

Oh, man!! post pic's immediately!!
I’m boring and just went with titanium color. But as soon as it’s done I’ll definitely post.

I’m boring and just went with titanium color. But as soon as it’s done I’ll definitely post.
I almost went with that color. It's a great choice!

Let me know after you install it if it’s worth it on a stock truck.

did you tune at the same time or previous addition?

Let me know after you install it if it’s worth it on a stock truck.
I’m getting it installed and tuned all at the same time, so I won’t be able to assess on a stock situation. The tune has a “stock” setting, so I can try that, but I dont’ think it’s gonna give you a real world result without a tune

I’m getting it installed and tuned all at the same time, so I won’t be able to assess on a stock situation. The tune has a “stock” setting, so I can try that, but I dont’ think it’s gonna give you a real world result without a tune

Curious to know results.

Bummer. Can anyone do it on a stock truck please? :(

Back