Pricing on F250 tremors

Does anyone know the Partner Code for the DAV, it's on their list but i can't find out any information other than it's no their list for the X-Plan
DAVET

First dealer I went to would not honor my x-plan on a lot truck due to “demand” (truck has been on the lot for at least 30 days). I went directly to the owner of another dealer and was able to order my build, no down payment, agreed price at $500 under invoice without x-plan.

First dealer I went to would not honor my x-plan on a lot truck due to “demand” (truck has been on the lot for at least 30 days). I went directly to the owner of another dealer and was able to order my build, no down payment, agreed price at $500 under invoice without x-plan.
That first dealer was scum then. Trying to game the demand. The second price is good, although xplan can be combined with manufacturer discounts and PCOs and can work out to be lower. I got 1500 in manufacturer discounts below my xplan price.

Does anyone know the Partner Code for the DAV, it's on their list but i can't find out any information other than it's no their list for the X-Plan
If you google search xplan dav, you are bound to find it. I couldn't find my company code at first either and then I found a listing that had a lot of companies on there. I didn't save the list once I found what I needed or else I would link it here.....sorry

I got it thanks, once you get that, it's easy to get the pin and register

I built your truck on the xplan site and Just so you know, there is 1000 dollars incentive through X-plan (if you don't finance through ford) making the build 700 dollars cheaper if you want to spend the 25$ on Xplan membership

View attachment 17840View attachment 17842
Where or how do you get to that X plan pricing site through Ford? Is that something only the Dealer does/access too? Where would we see the $1000 incentive via buying through X plan? Is the $1000 in addition to the Ford $250 cash back incentive or in place of?

Thanks

Invoice should be the absolute maximum price your should pay. $1000 below is fairly normal for people that are willing to shop. This applies to dealer stock or special order. I think to a large degree you are trying to find a dealer that has a healthy allocation of super duties. If a dealer is pinched in their allocation and can sell everyone at a premium they aren’t going to be very interested in dealing.

Also, don’t mix any factory money like incentives and PCOs in your mind to justify a crappy dealer price to yourself. That money doesn’t come out of their pocket.

Where or how do you get to that X plan pricing site through Ford? Is that something only the Dealer does/access too? Where would we see the $1000 incentive via buying through X plan? Is the $1000 in addition to the Ford $250 cash back incentive or in place of?

Thanks
1. Take the build and price link from the X-plan Super duty page.
2. Its listed on the first image with the pricing read the fine print.
3.I'm not quite sure what you are asking because I do not know of a 250 incentive or the conditions.

Thanks
No the original $250 from Ford has now increased to $500. That is for any retail customer but might vary by zip code.

The extra $500 is for AXCD plan customers.

The two combined equals $1000.

Call farm country Ford in Concordia Ks. I ordered mine from them and you can’t beat their prices. Long Mcarthor in Salina Ks was around $3000 dollars higher. There was no long drawn out price negotiation.

No the original $250 from Ford has now increased to $500. That is for any retail customer but might vary by zip code.

The extra $500 is for AXCD plan customers.

The two combined equals $1000.

Yeah it looks like for my Area/zip code for VA, it's still only $250 and I don't see the extra $500 for AXCD. Bummer. Thanks!

1. Take the build and price link from the X-plan Super duty page.
2. Its listed on the first image with the pricing read the fine print.
3.I'm not quite sure what you are asking because I do not know of a 250 incentive or the conditions.
Thanks, appreciate the help. I went through the partner page to build and price X plan and my only incentive is $250 based on my zip code. I still don't see the additional $500 AXCD plan discount, oh well. I guess here in VA it's not offered. I have a deal right now at $6500 off MSRP plus $2500 PCO plus the $250 Ford cash back. I was hoping to see if I could get the $1k X plan discount mentioned, as the X plan would cap the Doc fee which is big here in VA, $799 processing here :( Thanks again.

Yeah it looks like for my Area/zip code for VA, it's still only $250 and I don't see the extra $500 for AXCD. Bummer. Thanks!

Thanks, appreciate the help. I went through the partner page to build and price X plan and my only incentive is $250 based on my zip code. I still don't see the additional $500 AXCD plan discount, oh well. I guess here in VA it's not offered. I have a deal right now at $6500 off MSRP plus $2500 PCO plus the $250 Ford cash back. I was hoping to see if I could get the $1k X plan discount mentioned, as the X plan would cap the Doc fee which is big here in VA, $799 processing here :( Thanks again.
Where in VA are you and which dealer are you working with?

That first dealer was scum then. Trying to game the demand. The second price is good, although xplan can be combined with manufacturer discounts and PCOs and can work out to be lower. I got 1500 in manufacturer discounts below my xplan price.
His current pricing can also be combined with discounts and pco.

Northern VA and working with Ted Britt Ford.
Cool. I'm in the middle of Harrisonburg and Charlottesville. Seems like you got a good deal from Ted Britt already.

This is the first post I have made to this forum ever, but this is the first time I actually have useful information. I purchased my Tremor through the Costco car buying program that all Costco members can utilize. The dealer sold it to me for $1,250 under Dealer invoice. They did so "kicking and screaming", but they did it after I threatened to bring in Costco for breaching their agreement. All it took was calling Costco and making the threat. Done deal!

The process is very simple and completely explained by Costco. I think that this program does not apply to special orders and only covers vehicles on the lot, but it would not hurt to contact Costco and ask. The Tremor is not excluded from the program as other vehicles such as the Ford GT (duh!!!) and I am sure a few others. Don't let the dealership bluff you into thinking that the Tremor is excluded. I hope this helps.
Do you have to be a Costco member to see their pricing? I'm not a member so I'm just wondering fi i need to purchase a membership just to see the price through them.

Another Good thing about Costco is they also give you a 50% off coupon for accessories at your dealership you bought it from. With a maximum discount of $200. So you can get a tonneau cover after the fact for $200 off

Thanks
I'm in Maryland and this comes up on the first page after I log into X Plan site.
1614206973943.png

this should be on top of the $250 rebate.

Back