Potentially Dangerous Things You Have Said To Your Spouse/Partner

Well I told my wife i was going to give her a COVID test. This is a home test you can give your spouse from the comfort your own bed and no waiting in lines. This test was formally called a dutch oven by some. I pulled the blanket up over her head and let cut one out after a nice bowl of Chili. Told her now if you can smell or taste that you do not have COVID. She said I am dead, I am sure she will have something shitty instore for me.....
Long as she doesn't have a match or lighter nearby.

Me: what do you want to eat
Wife: you pick
M: bbq
W: no I’m not hungry for that
M: Mexican
W: no…
M: sushi
W:no….
M: pizza, hamburgers, chinese….
M: okay then you pick
W: I don’t know what I’m hungry for
M: okay well let me know what you decide
W: no just pick something
M: okay bbq it is
W: I don’t want bbq
W: I don’t want to
M: okay then we are driving to bbq
W: okay guess I can find something there…

lol

Me: what do you want to eat
Wife: you pick
M: bbq
W: no I’m not hungry for that
M: Mexican
M: sushi
W:no….
M: pizza, hamburgers, chinese….
W: I don’t know what I’m hungry for
M: okay well let me know what you decide
W: no just pick something
M: okay bbq it is
W: I don’t want bbq
W: I don’t want to
M: okay then we are driving to bbq
W: okay guess I can find something there…

lol
My old lady does shit like this daily, exactly like ur scenario lol. I think many women are consciously and subconsciously/biologically wired to test our character and competence by manipulating conversations to test our ability to take control and make good decisions. Kind of like a modern day version of a cave woman finding a suitable mate. Can't say I'm a fan of it.

My old lady does shit like this daily, exactly like ur scenario lol. I think many women are consciously and subconsciously/biologically wired to test our character and competence by manipulating conversations to test our ability to take control and make good decisions. Kind of like a modern day version of a cave woman finding a suitable mate. Can't say I'm a fan of it.
Yup different times different type of warfare.

Back