Picked up some Toyos

Jamie - Post some pics here of your truck with the new rims and tires when you can. I'll be shopping for some Methods and Toyo's for my Black Tremor due in October, so I wanna see pics!!!

ATL- Getting close huh? Post pics of the new rig!

Finally got the correct VIN # from dealership yesterday. Truck should arrive 9/14. Can"t wait

what leveling kit you doing? and whats the reason?...you planning on changing tires/wheels?

I picked up the leveling kit from wicked suspension out of Florida. I wanted to level the truck because I'm not crazy about how low it is in the front compared to the rear. I knew getting the truck leveled would more than likely require bigger tires so I picked up some 37 toyos and then I decided to get the method wheels that are so popular here among the tremor guys. Should have all installed this Friday and ill post pics.

I had over 50k on my last set, and they still had decent tread.

I had a set of 37x13.50 OCMTs on my 2004 gas super duty. (15 years ago) They were very highly rated back then too.

The got pretty loud hum/roar after about 10k and they were getting low on tread after 30k. Honestly i wasn't impressed at all. Lots of guys love them, like you obviously. Ive ran BFG ATko2s on my last two trucks and my experience with them has been way better.

I wonder why the toyos didn't work well for me.?

Attachments

• IMAG0270.JPG
    IMAG0270.JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I might start a new thread when I get the truck cleaned up. Rained today so the truck isn't clean but here is the pics of it wicked leveled/methods/toyos

That looks perfect. Are those Toyo RT’s width 12.5” or 13.5”? What’s the offset on the wheels?

Did the lift kit do anything to the rear, or just lift the front up?

That looks perfect. Are those Toyo RT’s width 12.5” or 13.5”? What’s the offset on the wheels?

Did the lift kit do anything to the rear, or just lift the front up?

Just a wicked suspension leveling kit for the front nothing done to the rear. The toyos are R/T's and the size is 37/12.50/18. The methods are the offset most all the guys have gotten on here which keeps the wheels/tires very close to stock. I also have no tire rub on turning. I think the offset is 18 but I cant remeber if its positive or negative, I'll look back and see what the offset is.

Just a wicked suspension leveling kit for the front nothing done to the rear. The toyos are R/T's and the size is 37/12.50/18. The methods are the offset most all the guys have gotten on here which keeps the wheels/tires very close to stock. I also have no tire rub on turning. I think the offset is 18 but I cant remeber if its positive or negative, I'll look back and see what the offset is.

That’s basically the exact configuration I’ve been looking at.

Looking at it, I’m fairly confident it’s +18. The wheels are tucked in great, I really want minimal stick out from flares.

Did you do radius drop arm brackets? That seems to be an area of rubbing on similar setups.

That’s basically the exact configuration I’ve been looking at.

Looking at it, I’m fairly confident it’s +18. The wheels are tucked in great, I really want minimal stick out from flares.

Did you do radius drop arm brackets? That seems to be an area of rubbing on similar setups.

I know there were some brackets in the box and im pretty sure thats what some were. You can call wicked suspension that is located in Florida and they can tell you better than me whats in the leveling kit. The owner of wicked told me he designed the kit for the tremor. I sent him pics of my truck as he said the other tremor kits he sold he never got pics back from the dealers he sent them to in the mid-west. From memory I believe your correct on the offset being positive. My tires stick out very minimal. I can post a pic to show the side view if you want one.

I know there were some brackets in the box and im pretty sure thats what some were. You can call wicked suspension that is located in Florida and they can tell you better than me whats in the leveling kit. The owner of wicked told me he designed the kit for the tremor. I sent him pics of my truck as he said the other tremor kits he sold he never got pics back from the dealers he sent them to in the mid-west. From memory I believe your correct on the offset being positive. My tires stick out very minimal. I can post a pic to show the side view if you want one.

That would be fantastic. A side profile picture would be helpful.

Back