Ordering soon...Vermont

The fun continues! I gotta say, I’m pretty pleased I don’t have to buy a truck on a timeline. It seems to be helpful in brushing off any sales pressure.

Here is the latest from the dealer on the build I sent them (attached too).

$80,399.92 is our invoice cost, then whatever Ford offers for rebates. Ford has a whopping $250 incentive on SuperDutys this month, and believe we had discussed previously that you can use incentives the month it arrives if they are better.

We can't see X-Plan pricing until the truck is built but that will be an option as we move forward with the order.

To be honest, I expected invoice to be less.

Josh

Attachments

• Super Duty - Build & Price 2.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
The fun continues! I gotta say, I’m pretty pleased I don’t have to buy a truck on a timeline. It seems to be helpful in brushing off any sales pressure.

Here is the latest from the dealer on the build I sent them (attached too).

$80,399.92 is our invoice cost, then whatever Ford offers for rebates. Ford has a whopping $250 incentive on SuperDutys this month, and believe we had discussed previously that you can use incentives the month it arrives if they are better.

We can't see X-Plan pricing until the truck is built but that will be an option as we move forward with the order.

To be honest, I expected invoice to be less.

Josh

They should be able to do X plan pricing now but a lot of dealers don't know this. The X plan formula for the US is the invoice * 0.996 and then add on $275.

If you want to double check their invoice number, you can build your truck at costcoautos.com and it will show invoice price. But 80k from MSRP of 85k seems about right.

Thank you! I was just peeking at a few other things and it looks like you’re exactly right on it being about right. If the incentives were better I would make out a twitch better. Also, the private cash offer thread has me intrigued. I just downloaded Ford Pass - maybe I’ll get one at some point. Looking to feel the win after the purchase.
Josh

Last edited:
One other thought - X plan is basically invoice, so you might be thinking "why buy a mustang club membership if I already got invoice price?"

X plan sometimes has additional rebates. I think right now it's $500? So it could still be worth jumping through some hoops to get X plan even if a dealer will do invoice.

One other thought - X plan is basically invoice, so you might be thinking "why buy a mustang club membership if I already got invoice price?"

X plan sometimes has additional rebates. I think right now it's $500? So it could still be worth jumping through some hoops to get X plan even if a dealer will do invoice.
Absolutely! I did buy the x-plan from mustang club of America last week. Best 50 bucks I’ve ever spent if it turns into 500 bucks off! ?

Absolutely! I did buy the x-plan from mustang club of America last week. Best 50 bucks I’ve ever spent if it turns into 500 bucks off! ?
Wow They raised the price for Mustang Club of America. I paid 25$ in September for Mustang Club.
I think invoice is the way to go if they offer it. My X Plan saved me 5,200$ off an MSRP of 93,800$. I was fine with that but invoice would have been a bit cheaper. Either way that price you got is hard to beat.
My thinking though Josh is wait the month to put in for a 2022’. I would like a 22’ for a late July or early August delivery. Retains better value. Plus you may luck out with the bigger screen. Either way best of luck my friend.
???????

Wow They raised the price for Mustang Club of America. I paid 25$ in September for Mustang Club.
I think invoice is the way to go if they offer it. My X Plan saved me 5,200$ off an MSRP of 93,800$. I was fine with that but invoice would have been a bit cheaper. Either way that price you got is hard to beat.
My thinking though Josh is wait the month to put in for a 2022’. I would like a 22’ for a late July or early August delivery. Retains better value. Plus you may luck out with the bigger screen. Either way best of luck my friend.
???????
You may be right, Iron Man. (Ps - iron work or triathlon?) I didn’t read the whole thing in great detail and didn’t know if the $25 gave me the same privilege as the $50 - so I just did the $50.

I think I’ll go for the 2022. May as well - I think the full redesign will be 23, but first year changes freak me out a bit.

Cheers! ?

You may be right, Iron Man. (Ps - iron work or triathlon?) I didn’t read the whole thing in great detail and didn’t know if the $25 gave me the same privilege as the $50 - so I just did the $50.

I think I’ll go for the 2022. May as well - I think the full redesign will be 23, but first year changes freak me out a bit.

Cheers! ?
First Proud Union NYC IRONWORKER
I was a connecter, walking beams, climbing columns, hanging by my balls on the skeletons of high rises 1-100 stories high, waiting for the crane to bring over the next piece to erect. Had a life changing on the job accident in 2013. 7 surgeries and 7+ years to get to the point I’m at now.
Second. You will have to wait at least 2 1/2 months if you put your order in now. So that’s May. So to wait an extra 2-3 months for a 2022 sounds like a no brainer to me.
Life is what we make of it and who we share it with. Live your life to it’s fullest because tomorrow can change your life so drastically and you won’t see it coming. GOD BLESS BROTHER ??????
Donny Mo Fo ?

Videos can only seem to be seen on cell phones for some reason. I found out I can post a 11 sec video from my cell. Nothing longer than that.

C64BB769-8A70-415E-AE38-20B1953F0F60.png

First Proud Union NYC IRONWORKER
I was a connecter, walking beams, climbing columns, hanging by my balls on the skeletons of high rises 1-100 stories high, waiting for the crane to bring over the next piece to erect. Had a life changing on the job accident in 2013. 7 surgeries and 7+ years to get to the point I’m at now.
Second. You will have to wait at least 2 1/2 months if you put your order in now. So that’s May. So to wait an extra 2-3 months for a 2022 sounds like a no brainer to me.
Life is what we make of it and who we share it with. Live your life to it’s fullest because tomorrow can change your life so drastically and you won’t see it coming. GOD BLESS BROTHER ??????
Donny Mo Fo ?

Videos can only seem to be seen on cell phones for some reason. I found out I can post a 11 sec video from my cell. Nothing longer than that.

View attachment 17009
View attachment 17010
View attachment 17011
Pretty damn cool! My hat is off to you - that’s some bad ass work. I’d fall off or wet myself with heights like that. Good advice and happy you’re in a good place post accident.

Stay strong, brother! ? cheers!

make sure you include on all lariat builds
Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers and Heated Steering Wheel 60W
Sounds outrageous but if you want garage door buttons you have to add on. My “ultimate black out” lariat came wirthout. It may be 20 years or longer since I’v had a vehical without included garage door feature.

Sounds outrageous but if you want garage door buttons you have to add on. My “ultimate black out” lariat came wirthout. It may be 20 years or longer since I’v had a vehical without included garage door feature.
I didn’t add it to my build. For some reason I prefer the old fashion clicker

That is outrageous. I have my phone set-up (and my watch) so I can open them from anywhere. It seems to work well. That also helps when I am coming in on the motorcycle! ?

It’s officially official. I am waiting for the ‘22 model. I’m not in a rush, so it gives me time to see what the ‘22 has for changes - if any.

I’m in love with the current model, so let’s hope the exterior is the same. I would like a bigger infotainment/navi screen, but we will see.

So I’ll be drooling on your trucks while a wait. Based on what I have read the wait will put my into August delivery, probably as the 21 build stops 3/15.

It’s officially official. I am waiting for the ‘22 model. I’m not in a rush, so it gives me time to see what the ‘22 has for changes - if any.

I’m in love with the current model, so let’s hope the exterior is the same. I would like a bigger infotainment/navi screen, but we will see.

So I’ll be drooling on your trucks while a wait. Based on what I have read the wait will put my into August delivery, probably as the 21 build stops 3/15.
Well well...the time is coming close. Dropped off the build sheet to the dealer today. He’s going to run it up the flag pole. I’ll try two other dealers too. As long as I have the truck by Vermont bow season I’ll be happy. Need to show the truck off to all the boys...you know how it goes! Haha!

Build sheet review... share your thoughts and feelings!

I am confirming the carpet delete - I don’t see that yet

Attachments

• C830B4B9-A5D1-46A4-A3A8-792A51CD1B42.jpeg
    C830B4B9-A5D1-46A4-A3A8-792A51CD1B42.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 23
Below is the comment on the build above with carpet delete. Thoughts?

I have included the updated build. The owner just let me know that due to availability and demand we will have to charge you $1,000 over invoice for this build. That puts you at a price of $84,486.24. If this works for you all I would need is a $1,000 deposit and we will get it ordered today.

Maybe I have bored everyone out of their mind. I have three other area dealers working on this now. I hope to pull the trigger next week.

Latest Discussions

Back