Order Issues

I believe this is the case. I didn't give my pin till i picked up the truck. So i didn't have the true X-plan price until then.

I also put a 500 dollar deposit down and that was fully refundable.
I did exactly the same as Dissident, my order sheet only showed the MSRP, didnt have xplan price listed. I did all the pricing/ negotiating when I picked it up.

At the end of the day, its simple supply and demand. There just aren't any Tremors to be found. They last like a day on the lot. Half the dealerships I talked to would not even honor X-plan for that reason. They only get so many allocations, and if they have people knocking down their door looking to pay full price why would they waste one on an X-plan order?

I just ordered mine at x-plan price and am satisfied with that.

The price of the Lariat went up $700 from 21 to 22 also.

Last edited:
There are a few in Apple Valley, MN:

A Platinum and Lariat, both Tremors

I got burned on a few truck recently and the dealer I was working with decided not to honor my X-Plan on a truck that was on the lot.

I kicked them to the curb and decided to order a 2022 vehicle with another dealer. They will order with X-Plan , but told me they cannot give me an exact price until the VIN is generated. I've gone to the Fordpartners website and Ford.com to build the truck, but it only gives 2021 pricing. He emailed me an order summary with the 2022 MSRP and it says XPlan pricing to be determined at time invoice is produced. Any advice on what to do?

I got burned on a few truck recently and the dealer I was working with decided not to honor my X-Plan on a truck that was on the lot.

I kicked them to the curb and decided to order a 2022 vehicle with another dealer. They will order with X-Plan , but told me they cannot give me an exact price until the VIN is generated. I've gone to the Fordpartners website and Ford.com to build the truck, but it only gives 2021 pricing. He emailed me an order summary with the 2022 MSRP and it says XPlan pricing to be determined at time invoice is produced. Any advice on what to do?
If they can give you MSRP then they should know invoice price then you can figure out the x plan price on your own, it’s .4% under invoice + $275 administrative fee.

I would plan on about $400 to $600 more than the 21 prices. They should not expect you to put money down or sign a purchase agreement without knowing what the price should be.

If they can give you MSRP then they should know invoice price then you can figure out the x plan price on your own, it’s .4% under invoice + $275 administrative fee.

I would plan on about $400 to $600 more than the 21 prices. They should not expect you to put money down or sign a purchase agreement without knowing what the price should be.
I'm going to stop by a another dealership in town and see what they say about this.

For what its worth i didn't see x-plan price from my dealer until i paid for it. I knew what it was from the online tool.

Latest Discussions

Back