On hold for 2023

There are no '23's being built. You can't even order one yet

Yes, apparently you can order through MAS. They are still not being built, and wont for some time. Ford has committed to building '22 model year through the end of the calendar year.

So i just talked to the guy at MAS.

He says he just talked to the Ford representative and they told him it is indeed a 2023 with a 2022 VIN. He said they are doing hundreds of the first 2023 trucks that way through MAS due to the chip shortage.

He swears by it.

I honestly don't know weather to believe him or not. I'm canceling either way unfortunately.

It doesn't pass the common sense test. For that to be true, Ford would have to build a '23 on the line next to a '22.

Hell, options available for '23 are not out yet!

He says he just talked to the Ford representative and they told him it is indeed a 2023 with a 2022 VIN. He said they are doing hundreds of the first 2023 trucks that way through MAS due to the chip shortage.

He swears by it.

I honestly don't know weather to believe him or not. I'm canceling either way unfortunately.

Thats a bill of goods if I ever heard one...

Pretty sure that is HIGHLY ILLEGAL...

He swears by it.

Thats crazy, but I may be in the same shoes. My orders just got extended here in Germany so I have to delay my purchase to 2024… FML

well, here goes round 2. I would rather have the 2022, but I like the 2023 too(unpopular opinion, I get it).
A9069F87-3544-4EB9-89BF-11F7D01E4654.jpeg
D9635305-87B6-492F-8A05-177231E7F917.jpeg

Back