Congratulations and welcome. I’m also in Louisville,Ky. I’ve got a 2022 F250 King Ranch 6.7 being built the week of September 13. When I get my truck in, we will have to take them out together sometime.
You‘re Truck is beautiful. Curious, was that the truck that Mt. Sterling had?

Also, thank you for your service.
Thanks.
No, this was purchased at Oxmoor.

Hey guys! I'm from Louisville, KY. Love the outdoors (boating, camping, off-roading, horseback riding, etc.) Which is why I went with the 2021 7.3 Tremor. Interested in seeing all the feedback on these trucks. View attachment 31157
Welcome to the forum and the Tremor family. There are lots of great people on here with tons of information and even more ideas of how to help you spend your hard earned dollars on that beautiful truck of yours. Thank you for your service and feel free to ask any questions if you can’t find the answers somewhere on here. 🍻

Welcome to the forum and the Tremor family. There are lots of great people on here with tons of information and even more ideas of how to help you spend your hard earned dollars on that beautiful truck of yours. Thank you for your service and feel free to ask any questions if you can’t find the answers somewhere on here. 🍻
Thank you!

Thanks.
No, this was purchased at Oxmoor.
It is definitely gorgeous. I’m sure if you didn’t stand out before, you definitely will turn heads now. I don’t know a man alive that can resist staring at a beautiful woman in a beautiful big truck…lol

Back