New Tremor on Black Bear Pass and Alpine Loop

bmzero

Tremor Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction Points
4
Location
St George, UT
Military
United States Marine Corps
Current Ride #1
2026 Super Duty Tremor
It was time to update our tow rig for the shop, so I traded in the 2020 F-350 for a new F-250 Tremor. Man, did I underestimate how well it was put together and how well it would perform off road. I actually never expected to do much trail work with the truck, but after last weekend, I'm fully in on building this one out. The trail turn assist was great out on the switchbacks on the mountain pass trails in the Ouray/Silverton area. The 37's were perfect on Black Bear Pass and the Alpine Loop.

Wheels: 18" Raceline Omega (+18)
Tires: 37x12.5R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Lift: Ready-Lift Leveling Kit (stock shocks)

I will begin working on bed storage, rear seat delete, compressor mounts, etc. It's exciting to work on a truck with such a broad appeal that is good at so many things.
 

Attachments

  • Tremor-1.webp
    Tremor-1.webp
    467.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Tremor-2.webp
    Tremor-2.webp
    293 KB · Views: 15
  • Tremor-3.webp
    Tremor-3.webp
    371.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Tremor-4.webp
    Tremor-4.webp
    282.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Tremor-5.webp
    Tremor-5.webp
    426.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Tremor-6.webp
    Tremor-6.webp
    152.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Tremor-7.webp
    Tremor-7.webp
    264.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Tremor-8.webp
    Tremor-8.webp
    480.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Well let me be the first to say welcome and congrats on a good-looking truck.

Love the Saint George area! 😀👍👍

We love to help you spend your money on this Forum. Just ask us how! 🤪
 
Quite the entrance...welcome!
 
Welcome to our hovel. Grab some porridge and a stump. There will be no pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
 
Back
Top Bottom