New Member From TN, Heading to AK

Redacted

Tremor Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction Points
8
Location
Alaska
Military
Veteran
Current Ride #1
2025 F150 Lightning
Hey everybody, just ordered a 27 F250 Tremor Godzilla last week in preparation for a move back to Alaska next summer. Currently driving a 25 Lightning down in Tennessee, had a 16 F150 Coyote before that, and a 15 F150 Coyote before that one lol. The Super Duty will be my fourth F-Series over the last 10 years and I'm excited for it to come in and happy to be here!
 
welcome and why are you headed north NOW? lol

Seriously, this is a great forum, glad to have you. Post some pics of the new rig, especially once you get it up there to beautiful AK.

If I can help protect your rig from theft (from polar bears??) or help you see those polar bears with some awesome Baja Designs lights, let me know! 🤙
 
welcome and why are you headed north NOW? lol

Seriously, this is a great forum, glad to have you. Post some pics of the new rig, especially once you get it up there to beautiful AK.

If I can help protect your rig from theft (from polar bears??) or help you see those polar bears with some awesome Baja Designs lights, let me know! 🤙
I'll definitely be considering some Bajas.

I often think of this quote from author John Muir, "You should never go to Alaska as a young man, because you'll never be satisfied with any other place as long as you live."

I lived up there for a few years in the Army and moved away shortly after getting out but I've never heard truer words. Highly recommend reading his books and mainly, Travels In Alaska. Fantastic works.
 
Get all your mods bought before you move up, shipping sucks :)
 
Welcome to the forum. Anyplace exciting in Alaska? We went to Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan on a cruise in July. Tremor and the fifth wheel only made it to Seattle though! lol :LOL: Great trip overall.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the forum. Anyplace exciting in Alaska? We went to Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan on a cruise in July. Tremor and the fifth wheel only made it to Seattle though! lol :LOL: Great trip overall.
Mat-Su Valley just outside of Anchorage. Used to live up there some years ago and I need to go back.
 
Back
Top Bottom