New member from Pittsburgh

larryo108

Tremor Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2025
Messages
16
Reaction Points
26
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Current Ride #1
2024 Ford F250
I have been lurking on here for a while as I researched my Tremor purchase. About a month ago I found my perfect truck in the Syracuse, NY area. The old lady and I made the drive up and back in a day. It was a long day, but well worth it. I am coming from two previous F-150s. The latest one being a 2018 F150 that I drove for 218,000 miles. That truck took me to many places as the tailgate can attest.
54645728857_75ac21064a_b.jpg

54678299609_5d493b4bd0_b.jpg

55397720059_55e8c81c12_b.jpg


The day I bought it.
55467787244_f1c64850c7_b.jpg

55467786604_ce9dd7b5ca_b.jpg


As she sits today, but I am waiting for new tires to be mounted on some Methods and the windows get tinted tomorrow.
55556888796_ff8cbc8227_b.jpg


Just wanted to say hello.
 
Welcome aboard! What are your plans for the window tint?
 
Welcome! That tailgate definitely seen some shit!
Oh, by the way…… good game last night 😉

1791484649265.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom