Neo Garage contact

-J-

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Raptor
Anyone have contact with neo garage? Ordered from them months ago and still dont have anything. Ive even moved so theres the wrong address on the order. Tried the number on the website, the chat function, email, and Facebook message. Nothing. Anyone got something else?

Sorry bud. I did get my money back eventually. He just isn’t very good at responding. I have the exact quotes from every message and discussion. He’s just not customer service oriented.

I was on the thread that @Muddyz linked and never heard boo 1 yr later... I moved on to other vendors that actually respond.
Im doing a charge back. It’s ridiculous. I hope they arent allowed to “Sell” here anymore. This is clearly not a one off problem

Im doing a charge back. It’s ridiculous. I hope they arent allowed to “Sell” here anymore. This is clearly not a one off problem
No I’ve read numerous issues with them to the point I bet that company is a scam. There are tons of honest reliable online vendors that support forums like these, support them.

Have you tried calling them directly? Clearly dude gave up on the forum (his last login is from 2021). Unless he closed shop but still has the site up and running, which in itself would be shady, as he has reviews from 8/2022, this month.

Attachments

• 10359CFF-243A-4086-B4D5-D65EF08F5DEE.jpeg
    10359CFF-243A-4086-B4D5-D65EF08F5DEE.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 3
The guy was originally legit. Had a Tremor. Did a bunch of things and was responsive and took care of members. Then he just got too busy I guess.

Have you tried calling them directly? Clearly dude gave up on the forum (his last login is from 2021). Unless he closed shop but still has the site up and running, which in itself would be shady, as he has reviews from 8/2022, this month.

Anyone have contact with neo garage? Ordered from them months ago and still dont have anything. Ive even moved so theres the wrong address on the order. Tried the number on the website, the chat function, email, and Facebook message. Nothing. Anyone got something else?
Phone number, email, Facebook messenger, website chat. Tried all of the contact methods short of a a certified letter. And now through the forum.

I would definitely do a charge back if you can't get ahold of him. I haven't seen or heard from him in over a year. I'm not sure what happened.

I'm sure @Nick@ApolloOptics or @OffroadAlliance can help you out. Both have great customer service!

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back