Need alarm/Immobilizer suggestion

Cglenn

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 super duty tremor
What is everyone using for an immobilizer? After we spend $70 to $90 K on a truck or even more obviously we wanna protect them from the low lives that would like to help themselves. What is the absolute best option available?

If you have the 360 camera system. You may not need it. The new alarm sytem uses the cameras to detect mischief. I'm still learning everything mine does.

Someone mentioned Starline i96 vehicle immobiliser but the website stinks
It’s not available in the USA. I had to get it from Estonia. And the dealer there almost didn’t sell it to me since I wasn’t an installer. I haven’t installed it yet, still finding someone to help with that. Doesn’t seem complex, just don’t want to mess something up. I’m unaware of any other immobilizer product out there offered in the US other than the YouTube power stroke guy, A-rod, who offers a kill switch kit. It’s a nice setup

It’s not available in the USA. I had to get it from Estonia. And the dealer there almost didn’t sell it to me since I wasn’t an installer. I haven’t installed it yet, still finding someone to help with that. Doesn’t seem complex, just don’t want to mess something up. I’m unaware of any other immobilizer product out there offered in the US other than the YouTube power stroke guy, A-rod, who offers a kill switch kit. It’s a nice setup
Is that kill switch available yet? I just watched a promo/ pre order video on you tube but couldn’t find where it’s actually for sale.

Is that kill switch available yet? I just watched a promo/ pre order video on you tube but couldn’t find where it’s actually for sale.
You have to email him for details. He asks for a bit of verification info, which might seem weird, but he’s legit and the product is great. Happy to talk to you privately about it further.

It looks like they don’t want civilians to purchase their products.

Ok. I am really intrigued by this. It is relatively inexpensive, easy to install, a would work pretty well if someone doesn’t know it’s there. It seems to be model specific. Has anyone used this on a 17+ Super Duty?

Have had these systems on multiple PIs there are better options

I hate keys, so my only issue with the Revelco was having to carry another key. PTT's solution is effective and doesn't need a key. Never seen things like the Tremco, but that looks cool.

I've read otherwise concerning Ravelco. They've also tried to shut down reviews that were criticizing the product. Most of them can only be found via the web archive now...

I was all in for this, but after reading a bit, not sure if it's the best solution in 2022.

Ravelco anti-theft is the only device on the market that has never been defeated by thieves. All 8 of mine I've ever owned have had Ravelco installed. Peace of mind is worth it..I don't really care if customer service makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Well, that’s the thing. They have been defeated. The shady thing is that the company will allegedly chase those reports and take them down. Dunno if you went through the links or not, but anyway. Just putting this out there for people that would be interested.

If you have the 360 camera system. You may not need it. The new alarm sytem uses the cameras to detect mischief. I'm still learning everything mine does.
You definitely need it...what does watching your truck get stolen do for you?

What is everyone using for an immobilizer? After we spend $70 to $90 K on a truck or even more obviously we wanna protect them from the low lives that would like to help themselves. What is the absolute best option available?
Ravelco. 100% track record so I've always had them.

It’s not available in the USA. I had to get it from Estonia. And the dealer there almost didn’t sell it to me since I wasn’t an installer. I haven’t installed it yet, still finding someone to help with that. Doesn’t seem complex, just don’t want to mess something up. I’m unaware of any other immobilizer product out there offered in the US other than the YouTube power stroke guy, A-rod, who offers a kill switch kit. It’s a nice set Ra

Ravelco anti-theft is the only device that has 100% efficacy record. I've had it in all 8 of my super duties.

Back