Naked pics inside, hurry!!!!

So how big are the stock rear blocks compared to the ones you installed? Not sure I understand fully but I’m planning to reverse level also rather than spacers up front. Not a fan of the rake at all on these trucks so level and airbags is the plan.

Do you really think Airbags will be needed if you drop down to a smaller rear block? I'm interested in this setup but I tow so I'm not sure how much rake I'll need. I tow with about 925 pounds of tongue weight and probably a good 200-300 pounds in the back. I wonder how much the truck will squat with that much weight.

Do you really think Airbags will be needed if you drop down to a smaller rear block? I'm interested in this setup but I tow so I'm not sure how much rake I'll need. I tow with about 925 pounds of tongue weight and probably a good 200-300 pounds in the back. I wonder how much the truck will squat with that much weight.
My understanding is that when reduced blocks are installed the truck will sag under load, is more likely to hit the bump stops when off-roading, and the departure and break over angles are reduced.

For some, these issues are not a big deal. I’m undecided. My current truck is still raked and I rub the hitch sometimes in the backcountry. Half my miles are spent towing. But man a leveled rig looks good.

AWESOME TRUCK! My build date is 2/14 I hope my Tremor stickers are the same color as yours!!!! I have seen iconic silver with red in the Tremor sticker and do not care for that at all.
I noticed on the build site that if you pick the Lariat sport package the sticker changes color to just black without the red.

I noticed on the build site that if you pick the Lariat sport package the sticker changes color to just black without the red.

Come on everyone knows only Dodge fans post D-pics!

The FMC build guide is a little vague on the Lariet Sport package so my question is- does that package come with LED headlights? Or are they only available on Lariet as one off option? Thanks and nice ride!

The FMC build guide is a little vague on the Lariet Sport package so my question is- does that package come with LED headlights? Or are they only available on Lariet as one off option? Thanks and nice ride!

Sport package not only includes them but they are a more "blacked out" version... also get the spray-in bed liner and rear wheel well liners

I would need a wide angle lens.

The sport package does come with LED's.
Screenshot_20200210-193750_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

I would need a wide angle lens.

The sport package does come with LED's.
View attachment 495
I just ordered my truck. It's a Lariat with the sport and Tremor package. I'm concerned that by not getting the Lariat Ultimate package combined with it that my headlamps wont be blacked out. The way I interpret it is that "ONLY" with LED light you'll receive the blackout surrounds. And from what I have read and understand it's with the Lariat Ultimate package you receive the LED's. Anyone order the same package and have any proof that it actually comes with LED head lights?

I just ordered my truck. It's a Lariat with the sport and Tremor package. I'm concerned that by not getting the Lariat Ultimate package combined with it that my headlamps wont be blacked out. The way I interpret it is that "ONLY" with LED light you'll receive the blackout surrounds. And from what I have read and understand it's with the Lariat Ultimate package you receive the LED's. Anyone order the same package and have any proof that it actually comes with LED head lights?
If you ordered the sport package you get the black surround LED lights.

Back