Must have interior add ons

I bout the weather mats from my dealer great fit and they are built tough.

Yeah the weather techs seemed somewhat Cheapy. I rode in my father in law's platinum f150 and he has husky's. They seem much more well made and are very nice.

Has anyone seen waterproof good quality rear seat covers that have the 60/40 split?

IceSoldier88 said:
Has anyone seen waterproof good quality rear seat covers that have the 60/40 split?

I’m thinking about the ones from Wet Okole. I’ve heard good things and they are waterproof and accommodate the split bench rear.

5C2AEE8B-59AE-48D2-AB8A-6FE6065FC60A.jpeg

Put these on over Cloth, people actually get inside and think I ordered it them with the truck, Ruff Tuff, very comfortable.

I need some floor mats soon.

Husky floor liners are a must have. they're awesome.

Do you find a big reduction in interior temp with the tinted windshield?
I'm in Vegas so we have 360 days of sun! I always tint my sides, windshield and sunroof. Makes a massive difference!

I’m thinking about the ones from Wet Okole. I’ve heard good things and they are waterproof and accommodate the split bench rear.

Had Wet Okole's on my Lightning, installed at their HQ in SoCal. After 13 years the factory alcantara seats still looked brand new underneath. No rub spots or liquid damage. Only downside was that being neoprene, they didn't breathe as well

Husky floor liners are a must have. they're awesome.

+1 on the Husky floor liners. Their 'premium' model is a softer, more rubbery and less plasticy material than other brands or their 'lower' tier. They are really cheap at Amazon Warehouse. I picked up a like new front and rear set with a damaged box for $117.

Huskies over Weather tech and I was a strong proponent of the weather techs on about the last 8-10 trucks but they always seem to leave a gap or warp after a while on the lip next to entry doors.

I went with Husky X-act Contour and they fit perfectly. They are softer and grip better than weathertech I had on another truck

My wife ordered me some Husky liners for my birthday. Should arrive next week.

I had weathertech on a few previous vehicles they just seemed cheap and never fit that great,tried husky on my tremor they are way better than wt.

Huskies over Weather tech and I was a strong proponent of the weather techs on about the last 8-10 trucks but they always seem to leave a gap or warp after a while on the lip next to entry doors.
Shit i swore by Weather Tech but now with all of you chiming in giving real true opinions Im going to try these Huskeys when i get my ride. I would have recommended the Weather Tech Liners to everyone. I like what im seeing and hearing. Thanks for this awsome HOOK UP :)

Latest Discussions

Back