Most UNFAVORITE Tremor/Super Duty Feature

Jay D

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Lariat Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
2017 F250 Lariat 6.7 and 2017 Harley Road King Special
I'm actually surprised that of 5 pages of dislikes I'm the first one (I Think) to mention no electric controls for the convex trailer mirrors. That and as mentioned already, the no info on regen/dpf status. of course seeing the mileage drop, but for 80K+ it should inform you not to shut the truck off while its cleaning. Also the charge pad is in as inconvenient location as damn near possible. Those 3 things are about my only complaints.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the horrible "premium" sound system..... Garbage. Nothing Premium About This B & O System.

Last edited:

stubby

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 F350 6.7 Tremor
Audio source memory is my complaint. You use to get 6-18 memory positions per audio source (AM, FM, Satellite Radio), now they are all mixed together and from what I see only 12. Would also like to see manual regen, and show by default particulate percentage.

Muddyz

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 SuperDuty Lariat Ultimate Sport Tremor Iconic Silver
I'm actually surprised that of 5 pages of dislikes I'm the first one (I Think) to mention no electric controls for the convex trailer mirrors. That and as mentioned already, the no info on regen/dpf status. of course seeing the mileage drop, but for 80K+ it should inform you not to shut the truck off while its cleaning. Also the charge pad is in as inconvenient location as damn near possible. Those 3 things are about my only complaints.
Once my convex are set they don't move. Now my upper mirror on the other hand, seems to move a lot. I pull my mirrors in all the time when I park so its pretty disappointing they can't figure out how to keep them from moving. The other two things are for sure complaints from me too. Mine was in regen this morning when I got to the gym, in my half slumber I had shut it off already before I realized the smell was there.

Globalhawk

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USAF (Ret)
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
Audio source memory is my complaint. You use to get 6-18 memory positions per audio source (AM, FM, Satellite Radio), now they are all mixed together and from what I see only 12. Would also like to see manual regen, and show by default particulate percentage.
Under Settings you can add 6 more preset positions for a total of 18.

Globalhawk

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USAF (Ret)
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
Once my convex are set they don't move. Now my upper mirror on the other hand, seems to move a lot. I pull my mirrors in all the time when I park so its pretty disappointing they can't figure out how to keep them from moving. The other two things are for sure complaints from me too. Mine was in regen this morning when I got to the gym, in my half slumber I had shut it off already before I realized the smell was there.
I agree the DPF % screen should be available by default. In case you haven't seen it, you can add it with FORScan, the following is 2020 info but may work for 2021 also, need someone to confirm that. My truck goes into regen at 90% full like clockwork.
720-07-02 x*xx xxxx = DPF% on Screen Added to Truck Information Screen
Some trucks will report a camera error after making this modification.
To avoid that, make your update according to the following:
If 0, change to 8
If 1, change to 9
If 2, change to A
If 3, change to B
If 4, change to C
If 5, change to D
If 6, change to E
If 7, change to F

Muddyz

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 SuperDuty Lariat Ultimate Sport Tremor Iconic Silver
I agree the DPF % screen should be available by default. In case you haven't seen it, you can add it with FORScan, the following is 2020 info but may work for 2021 also, need someone to confirm that. My truck goes into regen at 90% full like clockwork.
720-07-02 x*xx xxxx = DPF% on Screen Added to Truck Information Screen
Some trucks will report a camera error after making this modification.
To avoid that, make your update according to the following:
If 0, change to 8
If 1, change to 9
If 2, change to A
If 3, change to B
If 4, change to C
If 5, change to D
If 6, change to E
If 7, change to F
Awesome on you for putting it right here for me! Maybe this is a weekend project for me.

mbe

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Miltary
Navy
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
I hate that the fuel cap is just hanging when I am refueling.
I hate when I wash the windshield, the wipers move much earlier than the washer comes, scratching the windshield
I hate that on the display the default mode is navigation (was not able to find yet how to change it)
Too small factory mats and too sensitive black carpeting on the floor, I'm not planning to drive it in business casual or cocktail dress.
I am not very satisfied with the leather quality of the seats, they won't last long as on older Ford super duties
OK, what is Forscan? I need that! :D

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge